𝐗𝐈

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

khy 💋

khyia!
read 1:28 am

since when do you leave me on read?
delivered 2:28 am

not finna chase no bitch, your clothes and shit will be outside my room door and you won't have nothing to worry bout after you collect them.
delivered 3:24 pm

that trifling bitch. how you gon fuck me, do allat lovey dovey shit, buy me my own suite!! just to dip out and ghost me right after?

thats fine tho, chasing a bitch was never in my resumé and im not finna put it in there either.

i sat on my bed and wrote down a few lil plans i have for my suite, i might break the lease but this is the only real opportunity i have to do nails.

"demiri! are you getting dressed?!" my mom called from downstairs, "getting dressed for what?!" i yelled back poking my head out of my room.

"remember, i told you we're going out to dinner with your grandparents, on your dads side.." she trailed off rolling her eyes.

"okay" i shrugged, since i just got out of the shower i took my robe off and put on a black bra and panties set.

"now what am i gonna wear.." i said to myself, looking through the clothes i had hanging up in my closet.

i decided on a black body suit with my hot pink dunks and a black and pink jacket.

"mommy! can you help me put my necklace on?" i asked running down stairs trying to put my earrings in with my black telfar on my shoulder.

"yes come on" she said and i turned around holding my hair up, once she clasped it we heard the car horn honking.

"coming!" we yelled at the same time before walking out of the house, we got in the car and started the drive.

i sat at the table on my phone while my parents and grandparents spoke, they decided to take us to Benihana and i wasn't feeling it but i like the food.

"so demiri, how is it going with the cake business" my grandfather asked, i don't really bang with my dads side of the family.

shit i barely even like the man who dick i came from.

"its going fine i guess.." i said turning my phone off and placing it face down on the table before picking up my drink, my phone was blowing up with messages from the groupchat and iyoni.