𝐗𝐗

don't get mad at me, i love you guys

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

"you like this one or this one?" thaisa asked as we stood in the lululemon store, debating on which set we liked more.

"i think ima get the lavender one, i already have the white, black and pink one" i smiled, my life has been amazing lately and i won't let anything ruin it.

i walked up to the front counter and paid for everything, i looked at the card that sat in my hand and sighed.

"im glad we're taking this time out with eachother, i havent seen you since the party, you've been stuck under zarynn" yoni laughed and i smiled.

"i think im inlove." i smiled even harder, "girl we can tell. lets go to the food court" thaisa laughed and we began making our way there.

out of the corner of my eye i could see khyia and daíyon walking up, "hey y'all" he smiled as they finally made it towards us.

i sent a small wave and khyia stared me down and i could say, she looked extremely good, i couldn't even lie.

she licked her lips before doing a slight head nod at everyone else, i picked up my phone to call zarynn since she wanted updates on my day.

i clicked on her contact and the phone rung, and rung... and rung. thats so weird, the sound of the phone call disconnecting pulled me out of my thoughts as i shrugged it off.

"what yall getting to eat?" khyia questioned as she sat in our booth, "its a charleys over there, it looks really good." i pointed out and everyone nodded as they made their ways over to the line.

"oh zarynn loves this place! i'll call and ask if she wants anything" i smiled as i took my phone out of my pocket.

yeah she didn't answer the first time, and its not normal for her to not answer my calls but.. maybe she didnt see it.

i called her regularly this time just so that i can make sure my phone isn't going crazy, "what?" she answered out of breath.

"oh.. um im at charleys right now and i was wondering if you wanted anything?" i questioned as they waited for me to get off of the phone.

"what? no, no ion want nothing" she said and hung up on me before i could speak, "oh.." i spoke before biting down on my lip.

i looked at the group as they gave me concerned looks, specifically khyia, "im okay!" exclaimed as i could feel a lump forming in my throat.

"no you're not." khyia pointed out and i rolled my eyes, "just order me a cheese steak, mayonaise lettuce hots.. everything but tomatoes. and a fanta please" i mumbled as i began to walk away.

i found my way into the bathroom and sighed before wiping my face as a few tears fell down my face, "mir." i heard from behind me and jumped before turning around to see khyia.

"yes..! hi!" i exclaimed quickly wiping my face, "i know you're not okay, whats wrong?" she questioned, tilting her head at me.

"zarynn.." i mumbled, "hm?" she spoke as i leaned against the wall, "you gotta speak up." she pointed out and i bit on my lip.

"shes being weird, i heard someone in the background and ion like it, my stomach hurts khyia." i rambled as i felt tears continue to well up in my eyes.

"calm down, ill let them know and we'll go to yall complex." khyia informed and my eyes widened, "don't worry, ill hold them two back" she reassured and i slightly smiled.

"lets go" she said grabbing my hand and walking out of the bathroom, "hey tiny i got your food and— were you crying?" thaisa questioned and i nodded my head.

"sorry to cut the shopping trip short.. but we gotta go catch somebody in they lie." khyia explained and iyoni raised her eyebrow.

"i knew sum wasn't right about her!!" she exclaimed before grabbing her stuff, and making her way out of the mall.

finally we made it to my apartment complex, i looked through my keychain to find her apartment key before pressing the elevator button.

my heart was racing, i swear it felt like i was about to throw up, "thaisa im scared." i mumbled and she shook her head.

"its gonna be okay, when i get my hands on this bitch trust and believe ima—" "thats enough." khyia said as the doors opened.

"maybe i shouldn't have gotten into it with her so fast" i mumbled and then shook my head, fuck im fucking up.

we waited in the elevator, the trip seeming shorter than usual, we stepped out and i whimpered as i could feel the feeling in my stomach growing.

i knocked on the door, and waited anxiously for someone to yell something, "give me the damn key!" iyoni whisper yelled as she snatched the key out of my hand and putting it in the door.

she pushed the door open and we all stepped in the house, "zarynn!" i yelled, suddenly getting a burst of confidence.

"zarynn alaine!" i yelled again, my sadness slowly turning into anger, i jiggled the knob of the door and quickly found out that is was locked.

"zarynn alaine watson open the damn door!" i yelled banging on the door, "demiri chill!" khyia yelled.

"fuck a chill, open the fucking door!" i yelled, "zarynn who the fuck is that banging at the door?!" i heard from in the room, my heart dropped.

i cannot believe this bitch.

"you fucking cheating on me?! bitch is you serious?!" i yelled kicking the door knob which broke the lock.

"im gonna fucking kill you!" i yelled kicking the door open, "demiri!" thaisa yelled, "calm down!!" iyoni yelled, finally zarynn opened the door and i began to hit her with anything that was in my path.

"bitch! why the fuck did you cheat on me?!" i yelled hitting her with a potted plant, "demiri!" she yelled trying to get me off of her.

at this point fuck zarynn lol, but hey yawl