𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶

"miriii you better look good for this party tonight, you better be throwing that ass" iyoni said and i rolled my eyes finishing my makeup.

i put on some lipgloss and then got up
to put my outfit on.

i got dressed and put on a white bodysuit, some cream cargo pants, a red basketball jacket and some forces.

𝘥.𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘳𝘦 mirror mirror on the wall..

𝘬𝘩𝘺1𝘢𝘢𝘢 my baby the baddest of em all !! 😍😍

𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙.

"y'all ready to go?!" daíyon asked coming upstairs, "yea we ready gay nigga, get thai" i said grabbing my phone off the vanity.

we all walked out of the house and got in the car on the way to iyoni house, "khyia gon be there, you excited?" thai asked and i giggled.

"see you got her started." iyoni said rolling her eyes, "chill on me, she gon look so good" i said smiling.

"don't do too much, you act like you wasn't delusional like that over daíyon." thai said and i snorted before laughing.

"whatever, get the fuck inna house" she said and we all laughed while walking in, "damn they deep as shit and i just got here." iyoni said scrunching her face up.

"unt uh, how you gon come to a party smelling like microwaved fish and ass" she added and i rolled my eyes.

"all these girls ugly, iyoni why you friends wit ugly bitches" i mumbled and she gave me an offended look, "these not my friends" she said and rolled her eyes.

"i'm saying" i heard from behind me and turned around to see a smiling khyia, "hey khy" i said hugging her.

"hey pretty girl" she said, looking me up and down before licking her lips, she then diverted her vision back to my eyes and she started smiling again.

"you look good" she said and we walked over the little table iyoni set up with all the drinks on it, it had a little light on above it so you could see what you were drinking.

i grabbed a cup and poured some pink whitney in it, khyia grabbed the bottle of henny and poured her some.

"im not tryna get too down, cause i can get freak nasty" i said and she laughed, "im so serious too" i laughed aswell.

"we'll see mama." she said taking us to sit with the others so that she could smoke.

as of right now i was throwing it on khyia and she was definitely catching that shit, "get it bestt!!" iyoni and thai yelled.

"fuck it up" daíyon said recording, and iyoni pushed khyia out the way before getting behind me.

"fuck nah all this is mine" khyia said before pushing her back out the way and getting behind me while sticking her tongue out.

"this next song gon wanna make you take your bitch upstairs" daíyon yelled and played pussy fairy by jhene aiko.

"this how miri almost got strapped DOWN last time" thai yelled as i slowly started whining on khyia, i could feel something in her pants and i shrugged it off since i wasn't really in the right state of mind to question anything.

i flipped my hair to the side to look back at her and i could see her rubbing on my ass and trailing her fingers down my back.

she then reached up and grabbed my neck and started controlling my movements, i smiled and watched as she made me press onto her more.

"you so pretty baby" she said giving my neck one last kiss before sitting back into the drivers seat, i smiled and pulled the mirror down to see all the hickeys that she left on my neck.

filler im sorry :(