𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙞 ❥

i walked out of my hair appointment, long twists touching my knees as i smiled calling zarynn.

"hello?" she spoke as she answered the phone, setting the phone up in the shopping cart that she was pushing.

"lemme hear it for the hair babyy" i smiled putting my face in the camera, letting the sun hit the good angles on my face.

she glanced down at the phone for a second but looked back down and picked the phone up, "i spent my money wisely" she mumbled as she admired me through the somewhat laggy phone screen.

i got in my car and put the phone in the cup holder, "what you at the store getting?" i asked as i pressed the button on my car to start it.

"im getting some doritos, i know you told me get my favorite but.. i got money to blow, especially on you" she winked and i blushed just a little bit as i got on the route to get home.

"do you wanna do some crafts when we get out there? im in the crafts section and i think we can make one of those sand hand paintings" she explained and i nodded quickly.

"yes! i've been wanting to do one of those for the longest" i smiled, "okay okay, calm down don't get yourself too worked up, and pay attention to the road." she instructed

"but im almost home anyways" i said as i pulled up to the red light that turned into my apartment complex, "still, you never know what can happen." she said as she put some other things into her cart.

i got out of my car and shut the door, making sure to lock it, as i was doing that i saw her checking the stuff out.

i walked into the building and straight back to the elevator, "so, you coming here or you going home first?" i asked and she shrugged.

"most likely to your house, im already dressed so all i gotta do is set the car up" she said and i nodded.

she had on a white button down with a few unbuttoned and a white sports swim top kind of thing, she also had on orange shorts and white slides.

"alright, ima get ready, the door gon be unlocked. kisses" i blew a couple kisses towards the phone and she smiled, "bye beautiful" she smiled as i hung up.

first i went into the bathroom to start a hot shower then, i went into my closet to pick out an outfit that was appropriate for the beach, i decided on an orange halter top with a long matching flowy skirt.

i paired that with a pair of white tory burch sandals and a white telfar.

i stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower, the warm water engulfing me into a warm hug, "move over that ass is too fat!" i yelled randomly in the shower.

"mama! you in here?!" i heard while i was scrubbing my body, i pulled the curtain and saw the time on my ipad, "oh shit" i mumbled turning off the water and stepping out.