𝐗𝐕

𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 ✤

𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘺𝘯𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦 ✤

"yo rynn, where you was at?" myana asked and i looked up, "mybad, remember that shorty i bumped into earlier?" i said and she nodded.

"what about her?" she asked pulling a stick of gum out and putting it in her mouth, "yeah.. so i saw her again, and she was looking mad irritated but she was still cute. so i was talking to her" i added with a small smile and she started cheesing.

"what you smiling so hard for?" i asked laughing, "bruhh cause you finally getting at somebody, you practically been single for a year and 6 months!" i exclaimed and i raised my eyebrow.

"yes i was counting" she added and i rolled my eyes, "girl yousa feen, what you expected me to hop right back inna relationship?" i asked as we walked into another store.

"uh, yes! you are the textbook definition of a cute stud, im straight and i can tell you half of my gay friends wanted me to put them on." she said and i let out a loud laugh.

"yo!" i heard from behind me and i turned to see a tall brownskin girl with locs, "me or her?" myana asked and she pointed to me.

"whats ya name?" she asked and i raised my eyebrow, ain't nothing bout her intimidating who the hell she think she talking too.

"ry, who asking?" i asked and she nodded her head, "you know that girl you was talking to earlier?" she said and i nodded starting to smile.

"yeah keep ya distance, she know where home is and it ain't wit you." she said and i raised my eyebrows, "so yall together?" i asked and she paused.

"nah but-" i cut her off, "okay thats it." i said before walking away, who the fuck shorty thought she was pressing?

we the same height bitch ain't nothing scary bout me i keep hands on me, myana soon came up to me laughing mad hard.

"yo she over there mad as shit!!" she exclaimed and i let out a soft laugh, "shit she can stay mad ion care" i shrugged cause the only person that puts fear in me is god.

"rd forreal, lets go, we been here for a bop and we gotta go home and start getting ready," she said and i nodded going up to the register.

"myana ion think i wanna go anymore" i said as i put my card in the machine, once it was approved i took it out and grabbed the bag from the lady, thanking her.

"zarynn, you've been in the house for mad long. i get you a homebody and all but you have to go out and socialize at some point." she said and i rolled my eyes before huffing.

"fine." i said, a bit of attitude laced in my voice, "and im picking out your outfit" she said and i gasped.

"i can fucking dress bitch!" i exclaimed and she laughed, "i know sis" she said and we started walking out of the mall.