𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐤𝐡𝐲𝐢𝐚

𝐤𝐡𝐲𝐢𝐚

"iyoni, ion know why you throwing this party. you know mir gon get blackout" i overheard daíyon say to yoni.

"okay, and she ain't went blackout since uour last party.. 2 years ago" she responded and walked into the same room i was in.

"okay its not my fault she almost got her card took, she was all grinding on the girl" he said with a laugh and yoni laughed too.

"oh hey khy" yoni said and i did a slight head nod while looking at my phone, "don't blow me" demiri said walking into the house taking her shoes off and walking past everyone.

she walked upstairs and slammed her door, "who pissed in her cereal?" i said and they shrugged.

"she was just fine.. ima go check on her" i said and walked upstairs, "mirii.." i said knocking on the door.

"yes ma'am?" she said and i opened the door a little and slid in, shutting it behind me.

"whats wrong pretty girl?" i asked and sat on her bed, she was buried in blankets and pillows so i couldn't see her face nor body.

"show me your face mama" i said softly and she shuffled around before sitting up, "i started my period" she said wiping her eyes.

"come here mama" i said opening my arms out for her, she moved over until her head was on my chest.

"i know how you feel, please don't shut me out tho, okay? atleast communicate what you need so that i know." i said and she nodded, "what snacks you want?" i asked and she shrugged.

"ill be back pretty." i said and she nodded, sinking back into her bed.

" i said and she nodded, sinking back into her bed

𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗶
𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺..

"mama!!" i heard and peaked my head out of the bathroom, "yes?" i said looking at khyia, "can you get cute for me? sum simple baby" she said and i nodded.

i went to my closet and picked out an outfit, "khyyy i need a jacket ion like it by itself" i said looking in the mirror.

"take mine" she said and pulled it out of her bag, it was orange green and black with letters on it, it was gorgeous.