ˡʸⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶜʳʸⁱⁿᵍ

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏʀʜᴏᴏᴅ

𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

꧁ ༆ ꧂

Falling asleep wasn't easy this night with him on my mind. One part of me was thinking about everything that happened tonight, all the good things and then other part thinking about how horrible this decision I just made was.

This would have consequences on not only me but Neteyam. I knew there was no future us, yet I still kissed him like there was no tomorrow. I feel horrible for lying to him and regret it with every being in me. I want to tell him the truth, I have to. I finally promise myself to try and tell him the truth tomorrow, now only letting the positive parts of the night take over my mind as I let myself fall asleep.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

I jolt awake in the middle of the night again heavily breathing in fear. Another vision, it has to be. This one much scarier than the last. I see Kiri lying down looking nearly dead as Ronal begins performing treatment on her motionless body.

The horrible scene in my head still even after I wake up scared. What do I do? Who do I tell and how do I tell them? I wonder when this could happen and how. This is just what I need, more stress.

I inhale and decide to warn Kiri in the morning since there is not much I can do. Still scared for the girl I sit up from my bed and say a simple pray to Eywa. "Eywa, please let this vision not be for something horrible. Please keep my friend safe, thank you great mother," I finish, bowing my head. I worry about Kiri still, even now wandering off to bed yet again.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

Waking up in the morning, the vision still repeats in my brain, "Kiri?" I ask before sitting up to see Tsireya getting ready to leave, "Oh hey Tsireya, can I join you today for training?" I ask her and her eyes light up. "Yes! I am so glad!" she exclaims with excitement in her tone as she jumps up and down, before Aonung walks in. "What is happening?" he questions and Tsireya explains, "Y/N is coming to help me train with the Sully's later today," Aonung raises his eyebrow. "But, we have lessons," he adds and I shrug, "We won't be official Tsahik and Ole'eyktan, until much later even though we're mating young, so I have time for my own things," I say and he narrows his eyes, "Whatever I'll join you too than," he says and I silently roll my eyes and stick my tongue out to Tsireya facing away from him, so he can't see me, which she laughs at.

We don't go to meet with the Sully's until after lunchtime so until then, I dish to Tsireya about Neteyam's and my night in the cave. "Y/N!" Tsireya angrily scolds me as I tell her about my lies, and I groan at my stupidity, "I know! I know! I'm awful!" I whine covering my head in shame. "This won't end well Y/N. Think of how hurt Neteyam will be when he finds out you're promised to another man!" she says looking at me in a way that makes me feel 1000% times guiltier. "I know it was wrong but I need help, how can I fix this?" I ask her and she sighs. "Tell him the truth. The longer you lead him into this fantasy, the more he'll be hurt," she says.