ᵗᵒ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ

Sᴏɴɢ: Hɪᴍ & ⵊ, G-Eᴀᴢʏ ꜰᴛ

Sᴏɴɢ: Hɪᴍ & ⵊ, G-Eᴀᴢʏ ꜰᴛ. Hᴀʟsᴇʏ
꧁ ༆ ꧂
𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

"Take one of these," I say, handing Neteyam a sharp crystal shard which he takes. "We don't have any weapons really, so it will have to do," I explain and he nods his head.

The faded sounds of loud machines and bullets can still be heard even from inside the cover and Neteyam notices my worried face and puts his hand in mine to comfort me. "You don't have to go if you don't want to my Y/N," he tells me and I shake my head, "I want to do this," I finally say playing with his necklace nervously and he smiles. "Let's go than,"

꧁ ༆ ꧂

We exit the cove through the tunnel and look around for any close by enemy machines. I nod to him as the coast is clear and he calls for his ilu, who comes out from it's hiding spot.

I sit behind him and wrap my arms around his stomach and we take off in the water, our mission now beginning.

We search for his siblings with no luck and finally go up for a breath. "Still nothing," I sigh and he worriedly inhales. Then seeing the same strange creature that he arrived here on was skimming the water.

"An ikran?" he squints at the familiar creature. "Is that a net at its feet?" I ask trying to get a better look. He moves closer but the ikrans feet sink into the water and so does the net.

"It's trying to capture someone! C'mon get closer!" I tell Neteyam who obeys rushing over. The net comes up only a few feet before us with Tuk and Tsireya inside, while Lo'ak hangs, trying to cut them loose.

"Shit!" Neteyam yells. "Get under them for when Lo'ak cuts them loose!" I say and he does so.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

Only a few seconds after, Lo'ak is also captured, and begins being taken away to the large demon ship that I now recognize from my vision. "Neyam to the ship! That's where they're being taken!" I tell him and his eyes widen, "No the ship is from your vision, I'm not risking you getting hurt!" he says and I tug on his ear, "My Neyam this is your family! Who knows what will happen to them," I scold him and he looks back to me worried.

"You're my family too," he says, eyes having a sheer coat of worry over them. I cup his face in my hand, a motion I enjoyed since it reminded me of our first kiss.

"My Neyam it's my future, no matter how it ends it is destined to happen. Now let's let it happen with your siblings safe," I tell him and he sighs to himself shaking his head as he begins to ride towards the ship.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

We finally make it to the ship and find a blind spot to enter from. "Let's do this," I say getting ready to stand before Neteyam stops me.

"Y/N, promise me to stay by me. If I lose you I'll never forgive myself." he looks down to
his lap. "I love you," I smile at his words of vulnerability and kiss his lips passionately, "I love you, my Neyam. We swore to protect each other so that's what we'll do, whatever happens we won't feel any guilt about, okay?" I ask him and he nods his head.