ᵃˡˡ ᵐʸ ᵗʳᵘᵗʰˢ

sᴏɴɢ: Wᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀs, ᴀʀᴛɪᴄ ᴍᴏɴᴋᴇʏs

꧁    ༆    ꧂

𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

I wake up with puffy eyes from crying all the night before. I look besides me and see Tsireya is gone. "She left," Aonung tells me, making me jolt at his unsuspected voice.

"Where'd she go?" I ask him. "She's off teaching the Sully kids about tulkuns I think," he says unsure, "Why did you not wake me?" I say getting up, "I told her about Neteyam and she thinks it's best if you don't go," he explains to me. "Well I'm going," I say quickly fixing myself up and heading out the door with no more words said.

"Hold on Y/N!" Aonung stops me grabbing a hold on my wrist. "It's not good to see him again, he's dangerous," he warns me. "I'm not going for him," I lie, something I've become too good at.

"Whatever you say but that's on you if he hurts you," he surrenders letting me out of his grip. His words cause me to worry. Would Neteyam hurt me?

꧁    ༆    ꧂

I find the usual group on a rock, sitting together as Roxto and Tsireya are talking to them about tulkun. "Hey guys," I say to them and everyone responds back with, "hi's" "hello's" and "hey's" everyone that is, except him. His eyes are narrowed as they stare down directly to the floor.

I try to earn a stare from him as I sit in between Kiri and him but quickly, he finds himself a new spot by Tuk making me frown.

I make another mistake. I know he doesn't want me here. This isn't what he needs right now, me trying to act like nothing happened.

As quickly as I join the group I leave claiming I'm off for Tsahik duties which I can now calmly say since everyone is aware of it.

꧁    ༆    ꧂

I decide to escape for a moment. Before my moments of happiness and rebel were always with Neteyam since Tsireya was constantly busy. Now with him gone too, I have only myself.

I decide to go for a solo day swim and find my soul sister.

꧁    ༆    ꧂

"What is wrong?" she asks me as we begin to talk. "Oh it is nothing," I pretend signing to reassure the female tulkun. "I am a part of you, I know when something is wrong," she tells me and I smile at her, "It's boy troubles," I admit. "Knew it, something to do with that boy from yesterday am I correct?" she asks me and my eyes widen at how easily she reads me.

"How did you?" "Like I said, I am a part of you and I have a sense for when you're lying," she tells me.

I tell her about my situation and she takes Neteyam's side which I understand since I'm pretty much on it as well. She tells me it's over. Leave it as it is. By apologizing I will only get his hopes up again and with the arrangement close it's better to let it go.