ᵖᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ

sᴏɴɢ﹕ ᴍᴀsqᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ, sɪᴏᴜxxɪᴇ sɪxxsᴛᴀ꧁    ༆    ꧂𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

꧁ ༆ ꧂
𝑌/𝑁,𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉:

Neytiri approaches me, with her mate behind her. Her teeth are gritted as she has a tight hold on her bow, "The sky people have Kiri and Tuk. Neytiri and I are going to save them and we could use backup. I know you are not a fighter, Neteyam always told me you had no interest in war," Toruk Makto says, his voice saddening at Neteyam's name.

"I am hateful towards these people and angry at what they've have done to not only him but my home. No matter how well of a fighter I am, I will do all it takes to save your daughters and to get him vengeance," I tell the parents with a menacing tone of voice.

Neytiri nods her head in approval, "You will ride with me to join the battle. It is time to show the sky people the pains of a mother and a mate," she says, embers of rage sparking in her eyes. I look back to my nearly spiritless mate and I know I am now ready to fight for his revenge.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

I board the back of Neytiri's ikran, the two spears still in my hand as she takes off nearly in a flash, desperate to leave.

The ride is silent besides the intense heavy breathing from the two of us, until finally she speaks up.

"Do not hesitate Y/N," she instructs, "Watch your back and be prepared for anything, the battlefield is dangerous and if you believe Neteyam will live, don't have him wake up to perished mate," the woman warns me, making me gulp at the thought.

I try not to worry about fighting since that will only make me nervous. I was able to kill that man from earlier but he was caught off guard and I had an opening. I worry that fighting people who will be ready with weapons, wouldn't end well for me but I try and believe in myself.

"We are approaching! Be ready," Neytiri yells over her shoulder to me, now fully realizing this is it.

At least a dozen feet off the ground, she screams, "Now!" as she leaps from the creature immediately shooting her arrow, hitting a woman perfectly. I jump from the ikran, a spear in each hand, swiftly running to find a victim and landing eyes on a tall man whose back faces me.

I don't hesitate like Neytiri has told me and immediately stab the man's nape, which he let's out a pained scream too as he falls to the floor. I pull the spear out of his neck and have no mercy, stepping onto the mans head as I rush to the next player.

It is a woman this time. She faces me with a machine gun, similar to the one Toruk Makto uses. She wastes no time shooting at me and I dodge all accept one which skims my shoulder, making me clutch it, which gives the woman an easy opening. Before she is able to shoot, she falls to the floor with an arrow shot through her ribs.

Neytiri swiftly rushes away after the kill, shouting, "Hesitation!" to me as she moves on.

I take a breath as I rush after the woman noticing all the bodies that are now dead because of her.