Chapter 4: Let's See How This Goes

Deja's Pov:

The boys cheered for me again as I finished, making me all flustered once again. Their smiles just had something about them, that made me feel secure and welcome. They all had different glares, not just at me, but at the others around. Not a usual glare, but the ones that made you feel like they were touched or softened by what they saw. "I seriously don't know how to act around these guys." After my introduction, we continued eating and the guys were talking the majority of the time. Mainly to introduce themselves and thank me for being their fan. It's very sweet to see how much they care that I'm a part of a group that supports them.

Yunho: "Wait, you're really turning 23 next week?"

Me: "Yeah, on May 5th."

Yeosang: "That's next Friday! Do you have any plans?"

Me: "Well, since I was gonna be here, I thought it would be the best thing for me."

Wooyoung: "Oooh, we should do something for your birthday!"

Me: "Oh no, you guys don't have to do that! Being here is more than enough." I said as I got up with my dishes.

Yunho: "But it's your big day! It's only right that we do something; we all always do for each other."

Me: "And that's really sweet of y'all, but this is supposed to be about you guys on vacation! I may be a fan, but I want you guys to rest too."

A bunch of sighs started dispersing from the guys and I couldn't help but chuckle just a little bit. Even though I'm new, it's already so sweet that they want to do something for my birthday. As the conversation ended, I gestured for the guys to hand me their dishes, and one by one, they left the room. All left except, Hongjoong. I saw him slowly walk over to me and he handed me his stuff. I thought he would have left after that, but he stood next to me and started helping me with the dishes, making me smile at his actions.

Hongjoong: "Can I be honest with something?"

Me: "Yeah, of course."

Hongjoong: "I thought you would be more excited to see us." He chuckled nervously.

Me: "Oh believe me! I'm more than excited to see you guys! I'm currently doing backflips on the inside right now. This is such a huge honor to be in your presence, especially since I look up to you all. But I just didn't want you guys stressing out about having a huge fan constantly on your shoulders. I would like you guys to have fun and relax before you have to get back to a busy schedule."

Hongjoong: "That's very nice of you." He smiled. "But from me personally, you deserve to chill and have fun too. Us being celebrities and wanting to respect us shouldn't affect how you deserve to relax. Trust me, you are more than welcome to be around us." He said as he moved closer to the side of my body. 

I could only tell from the heat he was radiating, making me hot and bothered by how he talked, and the closeness we shared. He then leaned in to whisper something in my ear. Just before he spoke, I felt a quickness of his hot breath, giving me chills of suspense.

Hongjoong: "I know I want you to feel comfortable around us." He whispered.

After that, he slipped away and started drying his hands. I started breathing heavily only due to Hongjoong's voice. The words lingered within me, and all of a sudden, I just thought about what Raven said. It was stupid to believe that there was a chance, but the possibility just got to me. It was something about the way he said that,...it just made me melt. Almost weak in the knees.