Chapter 14: Birthday Surprise - Part 2

Deja's Pov:

We eventually all got out of the pool and headed back inside to the living, trying to dry ourselves off as much as we could with towels all over us.

San: "I don't know about you guys, but I really want to get straight into the movie."

We all agreed and decided to get as many towels as possible to leave around the couch, so we wouldn't get any of the furniture wet and we could watch the movie. Yeosang, Jongho, and I head to the kitchen to get the snacks while the others set up. We eventually grabbed everything and headed back to the living room to see the guys finishing up on the couch.

I instantly rushed over to Yunho and asked if I could sit with him. His response, he smiled and grabbed me, pulling me to sit right on his lap.

Me: "Woah, are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

Yunho: "Don't worry about it. You could never hurt me." He said with reassurance, making me blush.

Hongjoong: "What movie would you like to watch, Deja?"

Me: "How about Bullet Train?"

Hongjoong smiles and starts putting on the movie, having Seonghwa get up and turn off the lights. A few minutes into the movie, everyone already started making jokes, and laughs were being passed around. In the midst of it all, I wanted to readjust myself to get more comfortable. I lightly moved against Yunho, and a few seconds after I stopped, I heard light sighs. I didn't think anything of it, so I moved once again, and this time, Yunho sighed slightly louder and gripped my waist. I was shocked by the action, but remained calm, not wanting to make a scene. I didn't think I should shift anymore, but now I couldn't resist only because I wanted to get just a little more comfortable,... and those sounds were becoming very intriguing to me. I leaned back against his chest, and shifted my hips one more time, making Yunho grip my waist tighter and release a sound against my ear begging, "Please..."

Hearing him like that sent chills up my spine, however, knowing I couldn't act on what I was truly thinking, I slid off of him and rested against the end of the couch with my legs placed on his lap. With that, his hands rested on my legs and started lightly stroking his fingertips up and down. His light touches were sending tingles throughout my body once again, especially since each time, he would take his time, go extremely slow on my thigh.

He kept this up for the rest of the movie. I mean, of course, there were pauses to either rest his hand or just to make jokes with the guys, but he continued, which wasn't too much longer to make a wet pool in my panties. The feeling was so addictive and pleasurable. I hope I did manage to cover my emotions though, because with his fingers going like that, it was hard to control my expressions.

Eventually, the movie ended and everyone was leaving great reviews on it, making me happy that they enjoyed it. Seonghwa, Wooyong, and Yeosang already left towards the end of the movie, and by the time the guys finished their comments, we saw them head our way, freshly dressed.

Seonghwa: "We're gonna start getting dinner ready. You guys better get dressed."

Everyone agreed and started getting up, rushing to get to their rooms, leaving Yunho and me alone. When we finally got up, Yunho grabbed my hand and led me to the hallway.

Me: "What's up, Yunho?"

Yunho: "I just wanted to take you to your room personally, but if you want me to go..." He said as he slowly slipped away.

Me: "No, no! It's fine." Making him giggle, as we start making our way to my room. "Hey, I'm sorry about earlier. I just wanted to get a little comfortable." I said worriedly.