Chapter 7: Building Bonds - Part 3

Deja's Pov:

After all of the questions and talking about what just happened, the guys decided that they wanted to eat for lunch. They all suddenly dispersed to the kitchen and I was left sitting on the couch all confused about how fast they went away. Yunho looked back at me and smiled as he made his way over to me.

Yunho: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah," I giggled. "You guys just went away so fast."

Yunho: "Sorry about that! We all just make the same decisions quickly. It's a habit."

Me: "Oh, please don't worry about it. It was just funny."

We both laughed at my comment and did a little small talk as we could see and hear the rest of the guys at work making food.

Yunho: "So, how are you enjoying your day so far?"

Me: "It's so great! I got to spend time with Seonghwa, Yeosang, San, and Jongho within 3-5 hours. They are so cool!" I admired.

Yunho: "Heyyy, what about the rest of usss?!" He pouted.

Me: "Waittt-"

Yunho: "Don't you want to spend time with us too?"

Me: "Yesss, I really do!"

Yunho: "I won't believe it until I see it." He said as he jokingly folded his arms and looked away.

Me: "How about we hang out tomorrow?"

Yunho: "Really?" He smiled turning back.

Me: "Yeah, what do you want to do?"

Yunho: "Well, I was gonna go check out the gym."

Me: "It's settled. I'll join you."

Yunho: "Wait, really?" He asked excitedly.

Me: "Yeah, you could teach me some workout routines. Ooh, even a dance?"

Yunho: "A dance? One of our dances?"

Me: "Yes! I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I've learned a lot of the choreographies from your songs. And now that I'm here, it'll be great to learn from someone who does them daily." I nervously giggled.

Yunho: "Yeah, I would love to teach you. It'll be fun!"

Me: "Yayyy, I'm excited."

Yunho: "Did you have any songs in mind?"

Me: "I have a one. Are you sure you don't mind teaching me?"

Yunho: "I don't mind! Besides, I've always wanted to teach an Atiny one-on-one."

Me: "Really?"

Yunho: "Yeah, it makes me closer to the ones that support us. Like you." He smirked.

His comment made me blush and turn away from him. A huge amount of butterflies emerged from my stomach. The other 4 guys were being very sweet and probably flirtatious, but this one, I got the hint that this one was real.

Hongjoong: "Hey guys, the food is almost ready."

Yunho and I both got up and started heading toward the kitchen, where everyone was getting ready to get plates of food, even if it was just leftovers from yesterday.