Chapter 16: The Start Of It All

Deja's Pov:

Waking up the next morning after my birthday, made me feel so refreshed, but thinking about the events that occurred around the same time was something that immediately started running through my mind. I just couldn't believe that last night was even real. The guys confessing their feelings and...what Yeosang and I did,...I just didn't know what to make of that. Then it hit me, I was going to be with Yeosang again...later today..."Please help me."

After a few minutes of scrolling through my phone, I slumped out of bed and headed toward the closet to try and pick an outfit to get me through the day. It didn't take too long to get happy once I found the perfect clothes.

I headed to the bathroom, took off my pajamas and underwear, and set up my shower

I headed to the bathroom, took off my pajamas and underwear, and set up my shower. A few minutes passed and I stepped in, letting the hot water run along my skin. Then, the words spoken from last night popped into my mind, making me pause mid-routine. I can't lie, I was a little nervous once again. I would have a chance with everyone. I could only imagine what it could be like with them.

Especially since right after, imagining Yeosang's hands around my waist was affecting me. His soft hands rising up and down my body, and getting a chance to grind on him,...it felt so good. My hands retraced over his placements and just having that same feeling again, started to make me want him sooner.

I eventually snapped out of my delusion once I realized the water was running cold. I finished my shower, brushed my teeth while I was in the bathroom, and headed out to put on my clothes, which didn't take too long. I finished putting on some accessories, grabbed my phone, and headed out the door.

It was quieter in the house than usual. In fact, I couldn't find anyone. We were in such a big house, that I didn't know where I could pick up sound to find the guys. I even made my way to the kitchen and no one was to be seen. I just didn't want to stress out about it though, so even though it just hit the afternoon, I still decided to make a small breakfast for myself. I grabbed all of my ingredients and started working. I don't know how many minutes passed because eventually I was halfway done, but I started hearing footsteps coming my way. I looked up and I saw Wooyoung rubbing his eyes. 

Wooyoung: "Hi Deja!" He semi-ran to me and hugged me from behind, making me smile. "What are you making?"

Me: "An omelette. You want one?"

Wooyoung: "Yes, please."

He walked his way over to the island all innocently and started talking to me about a dream he had last night, causing me to laugh at how he was describing everything. It didn't take too long to let me finish his food and we ended up eating together. We talked a lot and laughed so much, that we acted as if the events from the last night never happened. I mean, it's good because at least I can start the day with my mind elsewhere.

Me: "Hey, do you know where everyone is?"

Wooyoung: "Well, I know some of the guys went out to get some stuff for what we planned this month."