Chapter 20: Touch Yourself

Deja's Pov:

Here I was again. Standing outside of the bedroom door where I knew special activities would take place. Now, it was Jongho inside who was waiting for me. I could only imagine what being with him would be like.

I reached my hand out for the handle and opened the door. I stepped inside, closing the door behind me, and my heart instantly started beating fast inside my chest as I walked further into the room and saw Jongho lying on the bed.

"Hey." He welcomed me as he got off the bed and started heading in my direction. "Hi yourself." I nervously smiled as he was getting inches closer to me. Eventually when we were face to face once again, his whole demeanor was so calming and protective. It was like I just knew I was in good hands. I just became so lost in his dark brown eyes that I didn't even notice that no other words were spoken. 

Then I looked at his lips and just remembered how much I missed them against mine. I glance up at his eyes again and see that they aren't directly on me. They were focused on my lips as well. The tension that was now being created between us was getting stronger. Especially because both of his hands started rising to rest on my hips. The touch was so soft and caring, that I didn't think I could handle any other motion if I wasn't any closer than before. "May I-" "Yes." I immediately cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him in to give a sweet kiss.

Our grasp on each other was tight as our lips moved in such sweet synchronization. The kiss had me lost in the overall sensation so much to the point where I didn't know how long it lasted. I didn't think that I cared. His lips on mine were just so soft and mesmerizing.

When we pulled away to look into each other's eyes, I was just caught in pure captivation. The look he gave me was so hypnotizing that I felt stuck in place, but I couldn't even complain because he looked like he felt the same way. That was until he started guiding us to the bed with his hands still on my hips. I was surprised that he seemed to know where he was going, but my thought snapped me back to reality once I felt myself plop on the mattress.

He sat himself next to me and shockingly, lightly picked me up to place me on his lap. As he rested his body against the headboard, I was perfectly comfortable with my arm around his neck, my hand started to roam his chest and eventually landed on the side of his face. I stared into his eyes once again and I was purely captivated by his features. I could tell from his grasp on me and the way he looked at me with the same amount of yearning that he must've felt the same way.

His hand rose to rest on the back of my neck as I was still caressing his cheek. "So, what am I going to do with you?" I quietly asked. "I...just want you to feel good." With that, he leaned in and connected our lips once again. As I closed my eyes to fully embrace his soft lips on mine, all I could do was melt as one of his hands ran down to massage the side of my stomach. My hand rushed to caress his hair and eventually, they became intertwined between my fingers.

I could feel the kiss become more passionate as we kept going. My moans managed to slip out through our lips, and I could hear a few of his groans which were becoming so addictive. He then proceeded to place me back on the bed, with our lips still connected and I could feel a little of his weight hovered over me. His hand continued to roam my side, from the top of my stomach to my knees. The continuous tingles I received made me shiver within his touch and I couldn't help but break away from the kiss and sigh out loud. My head dropped back in pure pleasure from the sensation along my skin.

I didn't even notice that this would give him a lot of access to my neck until I felt those lips land right on a sensitive spot. I jolted from the immediate contact but fell into submission as the pleasure of his tongue made small circle motions. "Oh my god." I sighed quietly, and I could just feel the smirk forming. His tongue slowly started to become confident when I felt long wet streaks along my neck. My fingers clenched tightly in his hair as he picked up a small pace.