Chapter 23: Let Me Taste You

Deja's Pov:

This was it. San guided me to the room with the silence becoming overbearing the whole walk there. I knew what he wanted to do, and I really liked the idea of where this was going to go, but now the anticipation was killing me.

When we eventually reached the room, he opened the door and let us both in. I walked a little further into the room, yet once I heard the door close, I turned to face him and was immediately captivated once I saw his taller figure approach. "You know, I can't help but think you wanted to wear purple just for me." He darkly stated. His body inched closer and closer to me as I was beginning to lose my balance. "Well, maybe it was." Right then, his hands lightly gripped my waist and pulled me close where there was no more space between us, causing me to place my hands on his chest. "Good to know. It's just that now, I wanna take all of this off of you." My breath quickened as his words sent shivers down my spine, yet I knew that tone of his was what made me want him. "What's stopping you?"

With that, he picked me up off the floor, wrapping my legs around his waist, and backed us up against the wall. I stared into his eyes and I just admired every single thing. Seeing how he held me with so much gentleness and with the way he was staring with such care and passion, caused me to lean in and connect our lips for a passionate kiss.

His lips were so soft against mine that my eyes practically rolled to the back of my head. When we broke away for a brief second, his tongue licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I immediately gave in, kissing him again, giving him all the access he needed. His tongue explored my mouth as I moaned within our kiss, getting hypnotized by the feeling. It didn't even hit me that he was now carrying us to the bed and plopped himself down against the headboard with me straddling him.

With my slightly tall advantage from the position I was in, I was deepening the kiss from above as his hands rose up and down my sides, making sure to go nice and slow. My hands rested around his neck making sure I pulled him in close enough to have all of him on me. Then the sounds I was starting to hear from him were becoming so addictive, that it may have caused my hips to slowly grind against him.

"Oh my god..." He sighed as he pulled away from the kiss, making his head fall back out of the small pleasure that was given, and his hands tightened around my waist. Then, as he glanced up at me, I saw his lips curl into a smirk and his hands started moving once again, with one remaining on my hip while the other rose to the back of my neck. The motion was so soft that when the immediate switch of him tightening his grip, slightly adjusting my neck upwards, and pulling himself up for our chests to be touching, my heart definitely fluttered. "Please do something..." I whined.

The dark stare in his eyes became intimidating, yet that smirk, that never ceased to leave, maintained my focus on him. Then he pulled me in slowly and within seconds, his lips were on my neck leaving small pecks. Those small pecks turned into wet streaks up and down my neck, sliding and love-biting along. A moan had no choice but to escape my lips as the feeling was so sensational. I kept up my slow, teasing pace on him and I know it felt so good for me, but for San as well, especially with the tight grip not going away. I didn't want it to go anyway.

Then when he did pull away from my neck, he rushed to my lips, kissing me with so much passion as before. My hands ran to each side of his face as I pulled him in to deepen our connection with each other. Even throughout all of that, his hold on me never lowered. He was so protective of me and that factor made him so sexy. The feeling of his lips on mine went straight to my head as well as my pussy when I felt it tingle.

He dropped his hands from my body and swiftly tried to pull off his shirt. I backed up to give him more space, but when that shirt was fully off, it was just an amazing view from my eyes. My hand instinctively placed itself on his chest, and starting from the bottom, slowly working my way up. "You...look so amazing." I practically drooled. "You really like what you see?" He smirked. "Y-Yes." That's when I came up with an idea.