Chapter 19: Soft Tension

Deja's Pov:

I knocked on Jongho's door quietly, wondering if he was in his room, or even awake. I would hate the idea of disturbing him, but I was just curious. I just had my moment with Yeosang at least 2 hours ago, and now, it was around mid-evening. "I should try again."

Me: "Jongho," I knocked once more. "It's Deja. Are you awake?"

I pulled my ear up close to the door to get an idea if there was anyone in the room. At first, it was a little quiet, but then I started hearing shuffling getting closer and closer to the door. I quickly pulled away just in time to see Yeosang swing the door open. He smiled at me and I immediately started blushing as I looked up at his tall figure.

Yeosang: "Hey Dej."

Me: "Hi Yeosang, is Jongho in there?"

Yeosang: "Yeah, I was just heading out." He said as he moved away from the door entrance to give me a full view of Jongho's room, with Jongho sitting up on his bed. "Y'all have fun." He smirked as he walked away.

I looked into the distance as I saw Yeosang turn a corner just like earlier and once he was gone, I took a deep breath and faced Jongho, with him already staring right back at me.

Me: "May I come in?"

Jongho: "Of course." He smiled.

I blushed at his response as I stepped into his room and closed the door right behind me. I made my way further into the room and at first, I was just in awe of how it looked. The room seemed to fit his personality well, and looking at him, he already seemed comfortable.

Me: "You have an amazing room!"

Jongho: "Thank you! Since KQ already found the house, it was just a matter of matching us with what we wanted."

Me: "You clearly picked well." I said as I sat in a chair near his bed, making me pretty close to where he was.

Then, my mind went blank. The confidence I had to talk to him, was now gone all because I was captured in a trance as I stared into his dark brown eyes. Just like Yeosang's, I was hypnotized as his eyes seemed so soft and caring. Yet, I snapped myself out of it.

Me: "I'm so sorry for staring like that." I shyly giggled.

Jongho: "No, you did nothing wrong." He smiled once more. "How are you though, Deja?"

Me: "Oh, I feel amazing. How about you?"

Jongho: "Really good, now that you're here."

His soft tone always seems to make me blush and feel flustered. I felt nothing but true happiness with his kind words.

Me: "You're too sweet. I actually wanted to come talk to you."

Jongho: "About what?"

Me: "Well,...even though I was just with Yeosang earlier, and he was truly breathtaking, I know I'm supposed to be with you next. Let's just say, curiosity got the best of me."

Jongho: "You want to know what I'm going to do with you?"

Me: "Maybe."  I shyly stated as I looked down at my fidgeting hands. "If I'm being honest, I let Yeosang take full control, and I don't regret a single moment of it. It's just...I just want to make sure I'm good for you."

After what I said, I heard some shifting around, but I didn't think I could glance up. I felt embarrassed to even admit that. However, when I saw a figure creep closer to me and fall to his knees, I had no choice but to look. Jongho was sitting on the floor, in front of my legs, moving his hands up to grab mine. When he caressed them, all I felt was softness, which made me happy at his touch.