Chapter 11: Finally 23

Deja's Pov:

I wake up to my phone buzzing like crazy. I got irritated by the sound fast, so I sat up and grabbed my phone, making me see all of my birthday messages from friends and family. I smiled as I read each birthday wish and responded until I got to Raven's text. I joked as I re-read a specific part out loud.

"Birthday queens deserve to have some fun!"

I most likely read into the message too much, but when she said to have some fun, I knew she was referring to the talk we had last night about the guys. They were still clouding my mind and I couldn't help but think of them in 'that' way, yet again. Having them one by one, or more, or all. And this is my birthday, and they were really trying to do something for me. The only thing that ran through my head was them, and just like, my fingers had a mind of their own.

My fingertips ran up and down my body lightly sending chills down my spine. I dropped my phone to free my hand to give the same amount of pleasure. Small gasps escaped my lips as one hand circled my clothed nipple, while the other delicately streaked my thighs, slowly creeping to my shorts. They were loose, so one shift made my lace panties visible, and due to the sight, my fingers glided against my clothed core, causing me to arch my back, letting a slightly louder noise come out. I slowly moved my hand inside my panties as I truly feel the wet sensation of my soft pussy. My fingers guided themselves to my clit and started circling at a slow pace. My breath hitched as the pleasure started to overtake my body. With my pace going a little faster, the sensitive tingles I got from my nipple, couldn't keep my moans from getting quieter. The quicker my fingers went, the heavier my breathing out, causing my chest to lift up. "I-I'm so close." I moaned out, not even caring if someone heard. I just wanted that familiar hot feeling to burst through, to make me shake or want more. I wanted that feeling so I could only just have the guys on my mind. Just imagining their faces seeing me the way that I am, them enjoying the sight as they potentially pleasure themselves. Just that thought, brought me closer and closer to the edge, my moans getting louder. "I'm g-gonna..."

Just then, I heard music from outside my door. "Fuck." I quickly readjusted myself to make it seem like I wasn't doing anything, and once I felt like I was good, the door burst open to the sight of the guys in birthday hats and a large tray being carried closer to them.

Ateez: "Happy Birthday!!!"

Cheers erupted as they came closer to my bed and started giving hugs and high-fives all around me. Seonghwa placed the tray, which had breakfast food all over, nicely displayed in front of me as soon as Hongjoong and Wooyoung sat on either side of me.

Me: "Aww guys! You didn't have to do this for me!"

Yunho: "We know, but we already knew we were gonna do something special for you anyway."

Mingi: "And we actually have way more planned for later today!"

Me: "What do you have planned?" I asked slightly getting anxious.

Hongjoong: "We'll tell you later but for right now, you enjoy your breakfast. We all chipped in to make it nice for you."

Me: "You guys are just too amazing."

Yeosang: "Thank you, we know." He said sarcastically, making us all laugh.

After a while of wishing me happy birthday and receiving gentle, yet playful, birthday hits, the guys started to disperse from my room, except for Hongjoong. Jongho was the last to walk out and he closed the doors, leaving me alone with him once again.