Chapter 1

A few years earlier

Readers POV

The Galactica Palace, a huge golden Palace which is the most outstanding in this whole galaxy, surrounded by a town full of magical beings, Sailor Senishis and even humans who traveled a long way to that place just to live there.
One of those...is me! I am a typical human who should actually live on earth but luckily I was born at this beautiful place, never really seeing anything else than the beauty of this area.
I am not a Sailor Senshi than the others but I do have other qualities! At least the general of our Queen told me so when he found me fighting with the other soilders. Yes I was a little brat back then... but when I reached to be an adult I got to be one of the Queens guards, using a sword and wearing armor instead of turning into a Sailor Soilder.
I kept living there and working for the Queens safety, that was my life now. At least I thought so.

However, this peaceful life ended soon when a dark shadow appeared upon the sky of this beautiful and bright place, making everyone panic, some people were even hit by some kind of dark magic and got injured or even died, it was horrible.

„(Y/N)! It's time the Queen needs to talk to you. We all knew that this day would come soon. Go my girl!" The general told me. He was like my second father. I had to travel away from home to learn my lessons to be a guard and learn properly fighting. I sae in his eyes how much he was worried but I nod my head and walked towards the middle of the castle, where the Throne Room was, meeting our Queen who was already in her Sailor Senshi form. „You wanted me to come here my Queen?" I was about to bow but she stopped me by holding my shoulders, making me stand up straight again and look into her eyes, I am a woman who was working as a Guard but I always thought that I am still not enough. Yet still our Queen gave me the feeling if being good enough, somehow we had a connection no one else had and I was happy and proud of that.

„Listen (Y/N) I need to send you to another planet, a whole other solar system. I don't want you to end like this...I will fight against Chaos and when it's over, I will get you back here but for now you have to go."

She told me, making me sad, wanting to say something but before I could I felt her lips on my cheek, making me blush a little as I didn't expect her to be this close to me but before I could react to it, I felt like fainting when she secretly used her magic on me, everything black before my eyes.

And all of this...was just the beginning of a real disaster...