Chapter 3

Readers POV

I woke up, finding myself in a totally different room, this isn't my home. „Where am I? What happened?" I groaned, sitting up in bed and rubbing my forehead.

„SIREN! STOP EATING AND FOCUS!" I heard a familiar voice yelling, was that Lead Crow?. I made my way out of the room, entering a huge living room with lots of papers laying around, they seem to be working on something.
„Lead Crow, Siren, Iron Mouse, Nyanko...you are all here." I say, recognicing all four now that I have my memories back.

„Ah, You're awake, how good." I heard Lead Crow say, she made a gesture for me to sit down and so I did, looking closely at all the papers.
„...what are you guys doing with all those people on those papers...some are even ripped. Are you guys like serial killers now or something?" I ask with a little chuckle, earning a death stare from Lead Crow. „Well, not exactly. We need to look for potential people who carry a star seed and get them for our Queen."

I couldn't believe what she just said, taking a star seed from a person will cause their death. „Are you guys insane? We weren't like this before! What happened to you?" I said, standing up straight and shaking my head. „Anyways, I have other stuff to do."

„Well...you aren't even able to take someone's star seed, you are human, no sailor soldier with magical abilities." Nyanko told me. Well she was right but I still won't support their work, killing people was never our task, our job was taking care of the palace and protecting the Queen!
What happened to all of the good things, was it predicted? How did Galaxia knew she had to take me to this planet for my safety? She must know that something bad will happen.

Anyways, I didn't stop my way and left the building, only finding myself in a dark hallway. Seems like it's a secret place for them to hide. Anyways...I somehow made my way out of it, looking at the sky, letting out a soft sigh.
„God...what a crazy day...I just hope I-...AH!" I suddenly felt someone bump into me and make me fall down.

„Ah! I am sorry are you okay? I wasn't paying attention, hopefully you didn't hurt yourself." I heard the person talk to me and once I open my eyes I see a guy with long black hair in a ponytail reaching his hand out for me. I take it in mine and get up slowly, chuckling as I shake my head. „No I am fine. I wasn't really paying attention either and got lost in thoughts."

I wipe the dust off my pants before I bow down formally to the man in front of me. „I have to apologize! Anyways...I have to go, have a nice day!" I say before leaving, walking towards the middle of the city, really needing to get something to drink maybe at a pub or so.

~To be Continued~