Chapter 5

„(Y/N)!!! Open your eyes please!" Usagi yelled, being worried about me as she found me on the ground, me not responding to her.

„Get away from her! She is our friend." Lead Crow moved in her human form closer to Usagi and pushed her away. „You shouldn't care about her. You will never be friends okay? Just leave us alone, this is our business not yours little girl...or should I say...Sailor Moon?" She smirked, making Usagi's eyes widen for a moment before she responded.

„How do you know our real identity?! Give us (Y/N) back!" Usagi tried but Rei and the others held her back. Rei yelling at her. „Stop it! It's too dangerous we don't know (Y/N)'s real identity, maybe she is also a enemy and we didn't know it!"

Lead Crow chuckles, shrugging before she continued to interrupt the others. „Enough. I will take (Y/N) with me. We will for sure see each other again."

// Time Skip //

Readers POV

I slowly open my eyes, needing to take a moment to realize where I am. Where am I?...am I home? No...

I blink a few times before I look over the door as it cracked open, seeing Siren getting inside with a cup of tea and some cookies. „Oh! Perfect you are awake. I got you something to warm up again and feel better." She said before placing it down on the sideboard, Siren has always been so kind, I liked her silly behavior but sometimes she really acted like a mom or older sister.

„Thank you Siren...I don't know what happened to me...those scars...they spoke to me." I say with a embarrassed blush on my face before taking a sip from the warm tea.

„Oh no. Those are like our bracelets. Galaxia was communicating with you through it. It's like you have them carved  into your skin so she won't ever lose control of you. But you still seem to have your own will huh? That's interesting but if you can keep it, don't ever lose it yea? Just make sure to keep our Queen happy and follow her orders."

I listen to Siren say but it still doesn't make me feel any better. It's been a while since I last saw Galaxia. She changed a lot...I still don't remember what exactly happened back then.

„Well Anyways...thank you Siren. I still need to go back. I started a new life here, I need to go visit class again and all of that...I still refuse to hurt others. I am sorry...I can't help you with the task...I need to go."

...

We used to be friends...fighting beside each other. Living happily at the most beautiful place in the galaxy...now everything changed and I need to find out what.