Chapter 10

Out of nowhere there suddenly appeared a pink light, it was warm and comfy, am I dead yet? No...we are still all here injured.

„Chibi Chibi?..." Sailor Moon said, making us all look at the little girl. It was her!

„That's...that's the light of hope! ChibiChibi you have it?" I hear Fighter say, making me now more confused than I already was with this whole situation.

Sailor Moon transformed once again, wearing her white dress and having wings just like an angel. And ChibiChibi turned into a sword that was sending out a lot of power from it. >>Sailor Moon, take the sword and defeat Galaxia<<

A mysterious voice spoke to her, Sailor Moon hesitated tho, violence was never an option for her as we all knew and before Sailor Moon could even do anything Galaxia was already attacking her with her own sword. Sailor Moon just defended herself and blocked her attacks until she accidentally hit Galaxia into her stomach, making Sailor Moon look shocked, she didn't want this obviously.

„You...fool!" Galaxia yelled at her, destroying Sailor Moons sword.

„You really think you can hurt me like that? You all are going to regret this!"

Galaxia's eyes turned from red to yellow, her golden armor turning black and her hair that was up turned red, demonic wings also appearing, she looked like a demon. That's not my love...

„Galaxia-..." I started but she cut me off. „I am Chaos!"

Chaos...now everything makes sense...the dark shadow...it was Chaos all the time, it possessed my lover. I knew that wasn't my Galaxia all the time. But what now...Sailor Moon's sword broke, the Starlights are all at the end of their powers...I need to do something!

So I take my own sword, attacking the one I love so much, I had to, there was no other chance. Chaos blocked my attack, my wrists again hurting like hell, they were even bleeding now just like her stomach, she is still injured. „Stop it! You're hurt! You should not fight! Please my love hear me out that's not you! I know deep inside there is still a little hope, I know you're here!" I try to get through her but Chaos pushed me away like I was nothing.

„Ughh...please-..." She kicked me so I fell completely down, my breath hitching as I feel my heart ache, she...no Chaos did that!

She straddled me, wrapping her hands around my neck and chocked me, I try to her her arms off me but I don't have so much energy since my wrists are hurting. I just look up at her weakly but smile. „I love you..." I say with a soft voice, feeling that Chaos lightened her grip on me but she still looked at me angry. I know I might can get through her...just a little bit...

„Stop this you two please!" I hear Sailor Moon yell, running towards us and pushed Chaos away from me, Fighter running right after her, worried she get hurt again.

I caugh up as I sit again, trying to get some more air. „God...dammit...Sailor Moon do you wanna die?!" I say, also worried about her.

Chaos was still fixed on me instead of the others, did I really make something click in her head? I had no time to think anymore, walking closer to her again as I continue doing my best. „Look at me...do you really want me to die in your hands? This is not what you want! I know you love me. You love this world, just like Sailor Moon and the others. Please I-...Ugh!" She slapped me across the face and groaned at me in a annoying way. „Shut up! You have no idea how I am really feeling!"

„Ngh...that's what you're thinking now. You're being controlled! Please hear me out I-..." Another kick hit me right in the stomach and she kept on kicking me, surprisingly not using her sword but she kicked me hard enough so I coughed up some blood.

„Please...Galaxia..." I said, trying to get up.

Sailor Moon cried and wanted to help me but the Starlights held her back. „No...wait." Fighter said. „Look at that...that's amazing." Maker pointed out at me.

A bright light started to appear around me, I feel my strength going back and even the marks on my wrists they disappeared, instead there appeared golden wings on me. I managed to stand and walk closer to Chaos.

„No! Stay back! Don't come any closer!" Chaos pointed her sword against me but it broke in a thousand pieces, making her shocked but I keep on getting closer to her until my arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer to me.

She tried to get away from me but my grip on her didn't let lose, I even pulled her more closer into a kiss without saying anything, a tear running down my cheek.

...