Final Chapter

When we kissed I suddenly feel how she stopped trying pulling away from me, I felt her even kiss me back.

„What is happening there, did you know that (Y/N) has those powers?" Healer asked Sailor Moon but she only answered with a no.

I did everything I could now. If I can't get her back than who could? I was clenching on her, hoping that it will finally work, the light around me getting even more powerful as it even reached Sailor Moon and the others, healing them and then, I finally reached my full power, it could heal my beloved one, Chaos couldn't take the brightness of the light anymore, it got burned by it and left my lovers body finally, fading away. Galaxia's black armor disappeared and she wore her beautiful light green dress, her long golden hair appearing and my wings disappear.

I felt exhausted, confused but most of all happy. I am happy I could make Chaos disappear, tears in my eyes again but it were happy tears. „G-Galaxia?" I said, getting a beautiful smile back as she answered. „(Y/N)...you saved me..." She said before pulling me into a kiss, also crying out of happiness, me kissing her back happily.

For how long did I want this moment to happen? I am so happy everything ended the good way...

On the other side, all the crystals came back again and so all our friends appeared again. Makoto, Minako, Amy, Rei, Mamoru even the Princess of the Starlights, Princess Kakyuu.

It was like a dream but a good dream. I let go of Galaxia and went to the others, hugging them too as I feel so much happiness. „My friends!...god I am so happy you are here...you have no idea how glad I am." I said.

„I am sorry...I made you guys so much trouble..." Galaxia apologized but we all smile at her, shaking our head. „No...that wasn't you. Chaos just used you." Sailor Moon said and everyone else including me agreed.

„This is the most beautiful power a person can have. Friendship and Love. Am I right?" I say with a happy chuckle and Galaxia nodded at me. „Yes. Friendship over Power."

...

Later that day Usagi and the others said Goodbye to the Threelights and their Princess. A kinda sad moment but everyone had to go their own way, especially they have to rebuild their home planet again they didn't see for so long.

And me? Well I am still friends with Usagi and the others, Galaxia as well. Sometimes we even meet on earth again to do stuff together and who knows, maybe we need to face another enemy together again?

Ah...I do have enough of fighting for now, this whole adventure was enough for a human like me. Now that everything was peaceful again, me, Galaxia and the Animamates were living happily all together at the Galactica Palace like we used to.

...

Reader POV

I was standing beside Galaxia who was sitting on her throne as a thought roamed across my mind. „Hey um...so I thought I am a normal human. How did I get those powers tho? I managed to heal...a lot. That's not out of nowhere." I ask her with a little frown only getting a chuckle back.

„Well...(Y/N) you're not just a normal human. I knew it all the time. Why did you think I brought you to earth before more happened? I did that only to you and not with all of you. As you might noticed, the animamates were still here, you met them on earth again and at this point they were already controlled by Chaos. I knew you are stronger than you think. I needed to hide you away from Chaos before it could notice your power. I knew you would save me..." Galaxia answered, making me all flustered but I also knew that she only did it cause of my own safety as well.

„I thank you a lot for that." I answer. „No need. Now enough of this, I think we both should rest now don't you think?" She said before pulling me in for a kiss.

„Yes my Queen. We should." I answer before we both leave the throne room.

...

The End ~