Chapter 9

Readers POV

I still can't believe my eyes, what just happened with me? I feel so much more powerful. Did I just save the others from Galaxia's attack?

„(Y/N)...There you are my knight. Why are you helping those fools? Come, take over this planet together with me!" I hear Galaxia say, making me stand up straight again and look at her with a serious expression.

„Stop that! That's not what you really want. I know you, I know that you are better. Please come back to reality again-...arghh!" I feel my wrists hurt suddenly, is she really trying to hurt me? No...this is not the woman I fell in love with.

„You are a fool. Sadly...I didn't think I would have to teach you better. On your knees!" She made me fall on my knees, whining as I still feel the pain, I can't move my arms, she is really controlling me.

„You might can control (Y/N) but not us! We will defeat you no matter what!" Star Fighter said, getting up with the other Starlights.

„Huh? Well...what can you fools do? You are nothing. But you can try if you want to." Galaxia said and then the Starlights started attacking her.

All me and Sailor Moon could do is watch, no one of us really liking the view, I just wish we wouldn't have to fight each other, my arms still heavy but soon I could move them again, seeing the reason why as the Starlights beat Galaxia for once, making the powerful queen almost stumble, her arm bleeding.

„Yes! We did it. We injured her. Seems like you can beat her if we work all together!" Healer said with a grin, making the others nod in approval.

„You fools! You really dared to hurt me? I wanted to give you a chance to live as my servants but now you will all die!" Galaxia snarled at them, making a sword appear in her hand and rammed it into the ground, causing a huge wave of her power hitting the Threelights.

„Healer! Maker! Fighter!" Sailor Moon yelled and ran towards them to help them, I see Chibi Chibi wanting to follow her but I pulled her back into my arms, not wanting a child to get injured as well. „Stay here with me!"

„Why? Why are you doing this? If we are all Sailor Soldiers we should stand together and not fight each other!" Sailor Moon said, still trying to get through Galaxia with words.

„Together? There is nothing like that." Galaxia started. „Don't you see that those fools aren't fighting for you? They want revenge for their Princess. You mean nothing to them."

„Shut up!" Fighter snarled back, getting hit once more by Galaxia in response.

I see them yell and fight and all I do is standing there. I am shocked, not believing what just happens. Then I see Galaxia aiming at them once again, making something in my mind snap that I run towards Sailor Moon and the others, I myself somehow managed to also summon a sword, blocking Galaxia's attack as I want to protect my friends, not sure how I made it but I did it.

„Please...don't attack my friends I beg you...I know you are better than this! Please...think about the days we spend together with the Animamates back then...wasn't it beautiful? Those are also my friends." I look at Sailor Moon and the others with a little sad smile. „I learned to love them as my friends and I love you as well. We could all be friends...just please stop that insane stuff you are doing I beg you!" I just couldn't anymore, I am on the edge of my nerves and Sailor Moon as well. I held them all close to me in a protecting way, closing my eyes.

„If you want to kill them...then you have to kill me too..."