Chapter 4

„Seiya? Hey Seiya did you listen to me?" Yaten tried to get Seiya's attention but ofc he seemed to not pay attention, again lost in thoughts.
„That girl...she had scars on her wrists...looking like Galaxia's bracelets...but she also seemed so nice, could it be...?"

„Seiya stop overthinking stuff. If she is our enemy than we will fight her sooner or later anyway. We need to focus on getting our princess back! Nothing else matters now." Yaten got a little angry but Taiki held him back by his shoulder, shaking his head.
„Stop that you two...fighting each other won't help either okay? We need to focus on our main mission." He said with a calm voice, wanting them both to stop fighting.

With that, Seiya got up and shook his head, letting out a sigh. „Anyways...enough of that, we don't have a show going on tonight so I suggest we take a rest. See you later guys." The black haired man said and turned to leave the room everybody was in.

...

Readers POV

>>One shot...two shot...thr-...WHAA??? I really drank that much?<< I thought to myself as I count the drinks in my head, feeling like this might be a bad idea. I just wanted to clear my mind and now here I am going total alcoholic.

„Miss?...we are closing soon, are you okay?" The barkeeper told me and all I could do is nod my head and ask for the bill.

After I paid for my drink, I got up and made my way out of the pub, my legs a little wobbly. At this point I really felt lost but my thoughts got interrupted as I heard a scream around the corner, making me look for who it was and saw a man that looked like the barista who I just said goodbye to. A crystal appeared, shining brightly for a second before it went black all of a sudden.

„Ohh...again nothing. I was so sure a man like him could have a star seed..." I hear a familiar voice, it was Iron Mouse!

„Iron Mouse wha-...!" Before I could finish my sentence I got interrupted by another voice yelling at her.

„How dare you attacking a man and stealing his star seed?! My Name is Sailor Moon and in the name of the moon I will punish you!"

I see a blonde haired woman along with other four women in a similar outfit, they kind of look familiar...they look like my friends. Ah...am I fucking dreaming or what is going on?

I see Iron mouse disappearing and leaving the man behind which turned into a monster and they fought against each other. As for me...I am just hiding behind the corner, watching it all. I am useless without my weapons. I used to be a knight, defending our Queen and the palace but now I feel like I can't do anything about it, I am a loser, I want to help but I also know all of this is plan of my Queen. I fall on my knees, closing my eyes as I start to feel tears running down my cheeks, clenching my hands into fists as I feel my wrists hurt.

„I am so sorry...I cant do anything about this...I am just a normal human here..." I feel my scars hurting even more, it's like a stinging pain, as I open my eyes I see them bleeding, making my eyes widen in shock. „What is this...? Why is it doing that?..."

>>You're bound to me...don't you dare helping the others. You're mine and you will follow my rules!<<

I feel a familiar voice in my head, making me grab my head as I feel a terrible headache, still hearing the fighting sounds and explosions in the background. I could see another familiar figure, three women with long hair in a ponytail and the one with black hair looked familiar too.

A ringing in my ear made me groan, barely seeing anything clear in front of me as I soon fainted to the ground.

...