Chapter 2

Kirsten's POV

It's been a year. About a year since I've seen them. My old friends. My old family. We just lost connection. I tried texting them, calling them, I got no reply. I don't even know what I did wrong. But I know that it's my fault....

It's Summer again. Another two months of wondering and waiting. I just don't get it. Is what we had never real? Did it mean nothing? Ugh...I hate life. And I'm pretty sure life hates me too. I lost all of them. It was my worst nightmare. And it happened... They're gone....

~ Saturday ~
I was at home sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Why do I have to be such a fuck up." I whispered and I heard the voices start to enter my thoughts.

"You're worthless. You're ugly. Look at you. All you do is mess things up like the fugly bitch you are." I heard the voice say.

"....no I'm not..." I silently said as I felt the warm, wet tears fall down my cheeks.

"Oh sweetie you're just denying it. That's why they left you. That's why you're alone. They hate you. You never meant anything to them." The voice went on.

"....you're right.... I'm worthless. A dumb fuck. A fuck up. And I don't belong here. I don't need to be here... No one wants me... No one cares..." I went on as I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I opened one of my drawers and took out a razor...

"Hello Mr. Blade. Long time no see. Glad we're together again. I missed you." I spoke as I put the blade along the skin on my wrist and swiped it right across. One for being worthless. One for letting them leave. One for being the forgotten. One for fuckin things up. And 4, for the ones I lost. 8 in total. Eight cuts. They stung like hell but it was worth it. The pain felt so good.

I watched as the bright yet dark liquid dripped and slid down my arm.

"Fuck. Life." I silently spoke before cleaning the blood off my arm and walking out of the bathroom.

I looked down at the marks I made.

"Stupid." I snickered as blood started to ooze out of the fresh clean cuts.

I climbed into my bed not caring if any of the blood got on my bed.

"Everything is fine." I whispered as the darkness took over.

~next morning~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face.

"Ugggh" I sat up and got out of bed. And went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

"Okay better...." I trailed off as I looked at my self in the bathroom mirror.

"Why did I have to be ugly." I whispered before leaving the bathroom and walking out my room to the kitchen.

"No ones home. As always." I said to myself again as I grabbed an apple and ate it as I checked my phone.

"Oh shit." I muttered, almost choking on the apple seeing I got a text from Cameron.

Cammy💕- who is this...

Me- ...Kirsten...

Cammy💕- Kirsten???....

Me- ...this is Cameron right?....

Cammy💕- yes...

Me- .-.

Cammy💕- do I know you?

Me- ....yes... I'm running late.. Bye...

I lied to get out of the convo...

He forgot? He forgot me? How? How could he. It's only been a year.

...that means I was right... I'm the forgotten one. The one everyone forgets after a while..

I felt tears fall from my eyes.

"I hate me." I got up, threw away the apple, grabbed my keys and left the house. I got into my car and drove to the park.

I got out the car and walked over to the biggest tree there. I say there as I looked around to see all the people there.

...wait... OMFG. ITS CAMERON. I got up and started to run over to him.

"CAMERONN." I yelled in tears. He turned and faced me as I attacked him with a hug.

"Uhhhhhh...." I heard Cameron say.

"Cameron?" I let him go from the hug and looked him in the eyes.

"Umm... Yea I'm Cameron.. Who are you?" He ran his hands through his hair.

"...Kirsten... Remember?...we met two years ago. And I was your girlfriend... Last year..." I said as tears started to fill my eyes again.

"Umm... No.. I don't remember..I'm sorry.." He looked away as I started internally breaking.

He forgot. He forgot me...I guess I was right. They would forget. He forgot. Especially him...

_________________________

SO HERES A NEW CHAPTERRRRR... It's longer than the last so ye. I think I'm starting to like this book myself. And I want ur feed back on this book. So yeeeeeee... I'll try keeping up with both books but for now...

Baaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiii✌🏻️