Chapter 10

Kirsten's POV

It's him. I can't believe it's him. Sam. My childhood friend. I left him without a word. Without saying good bye. Or telling him I was leaving. I regretted it.

"Sammy..." I silently said in shock.

"That's right Kirsten. It's me." Sam turned on the lights.

"It's been so long." I looked at him, seeing all his features. Brown hair in a quiff, that jawline, and those brown eyes. It's been so long Since I saw him. All those times we spent together...but then I left. I feel so bad.

"Oh god. Sammy I'm so sorry for not saying good bye when I left. I regret it. I've missed you Sammy." I continued.

"Oh you think you can just apologize and things will get better? Really?" Sammy said.

"....I...I...I'm sorry Sammy. Please. Untie me." I continued looking at him and then gave him that look.

"...fuck." I heard Sammy whisper.

"Ugh. Fine. No one can resist that face." Sammy walked over to me and untied me. Once I was free I jumped up and gave him a hug.

"Why'd you kidnap me?" I pulled away from the hug and gave Sammy a confused expression.

"You know me. Always finding weird ways to do something. Wanna go to Starbucks?" I nodded as Sammy put out his arm to escort me out the room.

"Such a gentleman...at times." I smiled and Sammy smiled along.

~At Starbucks~

"So. How's life." Sammy asked me as we grabbed our drinks and walked to the park.

"It's okay I guess." I replied shrugging.

"What do you mean okay? What happened." Sammy looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Well. A while before this whole magcon thing.. There was a part in my life where it seemed like everything was perfect. I had a guy in my life that I cared deeply about. He was always there for me, knew the right words, and he always had the cutest smile. But then we split. We went out different directions. It hurt like hell being split. The pain was unbearable. But I knew. I knew that everyday without him. Was a day closer to seeing him again. And I did, but then got hit with the fact that he forgot me and shit. and I....I almost committed suicide. But he stopped me.... And we went through the rest of life, stayed together. And here we are now living this life. But my mind. My mind takes me into a different place. A place of dark thoughts. Where it's all 'is it going to happen again'. Me being afraid.... I'm just stupid. But you probably don't care anyways." I stopped as Sammy looked at me with sympathy in his eyes.

"And who was this guy?" Sammy asked.

"Cameron. not Dallas." I replied to Sammy.

"Oh."

Sammy's POV

Wow. Kirsten has had some life.

I looked over to her arm. She was wearing long sleeves but the sleeves were a little rolled up.

...wait. WAIT A MINUTE.

I saw scars... oh. My. Gahd.

"Kirsten....." I muttered still staring at her arm.

I looked back up to her seeing her realizing that I saw here arm. She pulled down her sleeve, covering the scars.

"It's nothing Sammy. Don't worry about it." Kirsten said in a soft tone.

"No. Kirsten. Let me see them." I told Kirsten as she gave me her arm and I pulled up the sleeve.

scars... So many of them. Seeing how someone could do this to themselves is unbelievable... Yet it's just......wow...

"Cuts? Kirsten why." I spoke as I examined Kirsten's arm.

"...my life is why...." Kirsten looked down and whispered.

"When was the last time you cut." I asked.

"T-t-to-today." Kirsten stuttered.

"Kirsten please... Will you promise me to stop cutting. Although we may have been distant for a long while. Please Kirsten. Don't ever hurt yourself like this again." I stopped as I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

Kirsten's POV

He still cares about me... Wow. After all that time. After the whole separation. He still cares....

"I can't promise that but I'll take my chances." I spoke softly as I felt years fall. I felt my head get lifted up. I looked to see it was Sammy who put his finger by my chin and lifted my head.

"Kirsten please. You are beautiful, like a princess in a fairy tale. You are too beautiful to do this to yourself. I know it's been a while. You and me. But you can survive this road without self harm. Kirsten. Promise me. You will stop." Sammy looked straight into my eyes and told me directly. I don't know what to feel.

I started to feel warm inside. Safe. Happy. maybe life isn't so bad after all. Maybe I should stop...

"..I-i-i- I promise." I slowly said as a smile formed on Sammy's face. He quickly pulled me into a hug.

I felt so safe. My childhood friend came back to me, and he doesn't care about the time we have been separated.......I think I'm starting to have feelings for him.

KIRSTEN FRICKEN STOP. YOU HAVE CAMERON. JENSKDOWJDOGPSIWGBF

__________________________

HEY GUUUYYYSS. IM BACK. I know it's been a while but. IM ON SUMMER VACA NOW AND I GOT MORE TIME THAN EVER TO WRITE. so I'll be updating more often. Sooooooooo for now

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiii✌🏻️