Chapter 9

Cameron's POV

FUCK. WHY. WHY TF DID KIRSTEN HAVE TO BE SO FUCKIN QUICK.

"Fuck. Dude she could be anywhere." I told Taylor as we entered our room.

"She's not here." Taylor said after looking around.

"Oh my god." I ran my hands through my hair.

Taylor's POV

...oh my fricken gahd. I didn't know Kirsten was like this. I thought she was used to the hate. I don't know her story. But she always seemed happy in her videos. Imma go talk to the guys about this .

"You wanna go ask the guys?" I asked Cameron. He nodded as went and knocked on their doors. They all came out one by one.

"So what's up." Jack (gilinsky) said.

A/N - I shall refer jack and jack by their last names. Gilinsky and Johnson.

"Kirsten's missing." Cameron said.

"Your eyes are pink. Were you guys crying." Carter asked me and Cameron.

"I'm not going to deny it, but yes we were. We'll explain later. We just need to find Kirsten first." Cameron had a worried expression.

He must really care for her.

Carter's POV

NO. MY BAE. KIRSTEN CANT BE MISSING. NOOOOOO. (T ^ T) I WILL FIND THE PERSON THAT TOOK HER AND CAUSED THIS THEN BEAT THE FUCKIN SHIT OUT OF THEM. with help of course.

"WE WILL HUNT THIS BITCH DOWN AND DO WHAT WE CAN. NO ONE MESSES WITH OUR FAMILY. THE MAGCON FAMILY." I said as the guys agreed.

"Aaron could you and Nash go tell Bart? And the rest of us will go and search for Kirsten. And let mahogany sleep." Taylor told us. We nodded in agreement as we split up

Where could she be....

Kirsten's POV

My eyes opened and I saw myself in a room. A hotel room. There was a mirror in front of me. I was tied up in a chair.

MY FUCK. WHY. WHY TODAY.

I tried getting my hands free but it was no use. I heard the sound of footsteps start nearing me.

"Ah. I see your awake." The footsteps reached the light where I could see what or who was making them.

"Who are you." I looked at the face.

"Miss me babe?" the person turned so I could see his face.

...oh my god.

____________________

I know this chapter is shorter than usual but... I have some shiz goin on. So yeeeeee. I'll try updating tmr. But foe noooooowwws.

Baaaaaaaaiiiiiii✌🏻️