Chapter 12

Kirsten's POV

"So who's going first?" Cam asked. I was sitting next to Cameron and Cam. Yea. Them two.

Now that I think of it, they look almost the same but they're eyes are a different color and Cameron's skin tone is lighter. Huh.

"I will." Nash answered as he was getting prepared to ask someone.

"JACK J. truth or dare?" Nash asked Jack j with a smirk on his face.

"Dare." Jack J replied.

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Kirsten in the bathroom." Nash spoke now smirking at me and Jack J.

I looked at Nash wide eyed as I got up and walked to the bathroom with Jack j.

UGH. Why...

I heard the bathroom door lock as I entered and Jack after.

"So bitch. Gained any attention lately?" Jack whispered so that no one would hear but me.

I put my head down and I felt Jack J's eyes just glaring into me. A second later I felt my arms getting pinned up to the wall and Jack's face just inches away from mine.

"What are you doing?" I whisper as I looked into Jacks eyes, which had the look of anger.

"You shouldn't be here. Your a worthless little bitch who shouldn't be here. All you've done is make us worry about you just because you were with a friend. You made us search for you that whole time. And we barely even know you. You. Are. A . Worthless. Little. Fat. Ugly. Attention seeking. Whore. You don't need to be here. No one needs an attention whore. Especially ones like you." Jack J whispered with the tone of anger.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek, trying to keep quiet so the boys wouldn't hear. Jack then let go of my arms, freeing me from his death grip. I turned around from him as I faced the wall.

"Oh is the little baby crying? Awww." Jack J teased as I tensed up.

"Guys. Times up." I heard Cameron say through the door. I washed my face before going back out.

I sat down again between Cam and Cameron.

"You okay?" Cameron whispered to me as I nodded.

"Okay. My turn. Matthew truth or dare." Jack J spoke looking at Matthew with a smirk.

"Truth." Matthew replied.

"Who is ur favorite and least favorite out of all the people here?" Jack J glanced at me as Matthew smirked.

"My fav would be.... MEEE. MATCHEW LEE ESPINOSA." Matthew said while doing T-Rex arms. Everyone laughed as Matthew continued being a dinosaur.

"And my least favorite would be. I can't tell. But you know who you know who you are." Matthew glanced at me a bit so I would get the memo.

"SO. Cam truth or dare?" Matthew said looking at me.

"Dare." Cameron spoke looking at Matthew

"I dare you to do 10 minutes in heaven with Kirsten." Matthew smirked as he looked over to Jack J who was smirking.

"Fine." Cam said as he grabbed my arm and led me to the bathroom.

I walked in as he locked the door behind him. Cam looked at me as I sat down on the toilet after putting down the lid.

"What happened while you and Jack were in here?" Cameron asked as I tensed up a little.

"Nothing happened." I replied.

"No. Something happened. I saw your face when you walked out of the bathroom. Something's wrong. I know it is. Kirsten. What happened in here with Jack?" Cameron asked squatting in front of me looking at my face.

"I said nothing Cam. Nothing happened." I have Cameron as small smile as he sighed.

"Okay then."

____________________________

NEW UPDATE. ITS BEEN SO LONG. IM SRRRYYYY. 🌚BUT IM BACK AND I WILL TRYYYY TO UPDATE ASAP. 💕💕

baaaaiiiii🦄