Chapter 7

Kirsten's POV

We were in our rooms now. All of us were on our phones. Basically. I decided to check my Twitter.

"You're a whore." One of the tweets to me said. I read more.

"She's a fuckin slut why is she with them?"

"Ugly 😷" another tweet said. I got up and went to the bathroom and locked the door. I slid down the wall continuing to read the hate.

I checked Instagram and looked at my feed. Same thing over here. Hate. And hate. I've been getting hate since I announced I was going to join MAGCON. So I'm guessing this was a bad idea after all...

The voice suddenly came back....

"Hello little whore. Miss me?" Why. Why did it have to be me. Why did I have to have this life. I mean yea I have Cameron. But... Everything else. I can't take it anymore. I didn't care at first. But it kept going on and on. I can't deal with it. I'm weak. I'm too fuckin weak. I'm not strong. I'm not strong enough to be here. But I can't leave. I can't leave for Cameron's sake. I'm here for him. But I can't live with the hate. All this hate .

...where is it... Where TF is my blade.... I never threw it away. If I can't kill myself and I can't be happy. This is my only escape. I went around the drawers in the bathroom and found a blade.

"Good. Do this. None of them will care about you once you're gone. They hate you. You just don't see it." The voice continued in my head.

"Look at you. You're still fat. You're still ugly. What are you still doing here. Go die." The voice kept going.

...it was right. I'm still fat. I'm still ugly. I don't belong here. I've only stayed for Cameron. What about me? I pulled down my sleeves revealing all my old faded scars. I took the blade and slid it right down my wrist.

"This ones for being ugly." I slit one more.

"This one's for letting them choose." Another.

"Letting them not care." 2 more.

"And the future." A last one. A deeper one.

"I hate life." I muttered looking at my wrist. The blood kept oozing out. And it hurt like hell. But that's where I belong. And it's the place I've been in. I live in this hell people call Earth. A place full of blue waters and all sorts of land. But it's hell. The people. And the way society has changed them. Making them think the wrongs are the right. And the rights are wrong.

And I hate it. I hate society. It's ugly. And I hate me.

I just sat there. Leaning against the wall. Just letting the blood drip off of my arm...

Cameron's POV

Kirsten's been in the bathroom for a while now. I wonder what she's been doing in there. I got up and walked towards the bathroom as I started to hear silent sobs and sniffles.

"Kirsten?" I said softly as I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Go away." I heard her say.

"Kirsten please. Open the door." No answer.

"Kirsten." No answer. The sobs and sniffles stopped. And I didn't hear a thing. I started getting worried as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Kirsten. Please you're scaring me." I said one last time. But still no answer. In a matter of seconds I heard the door unlock and I opened the door and saw Kirsten. My mouth dropped to the floor as tears forced their way out my eyes.

"I'm sorry. Omg. I'm so sorry. Please Kirsten. Kirsten please talk to me." I sat down and held Kirsten in my arms. She was a little pale and didn't look like herself really. She looked like she was emotionless.

"Kirsten please talk to me." I kissed her head as I rubbed her back. Her head turned facing me.

"Society killed me Cameron." She whispered as a tear fell from her eye and landed on the bathroom floor. And then I noticed. HER ARM. There was a small puddle of blood where Kirsten's arm was. I got up and cleaned it up as Kirsten just sat there staring blankly at the wall.

"Come on Kirtsen. Let's get you to bed." I lifted Kirsten up bridal style and brought her out of the bathroom. Taylor and Mahogany watched as I did so with confused looks. I mouthed to them "I'll tell you later" as they nodded.

I placed Kirsten onto the bed and climbed onto the bed. I held her in my arms as I slowly fell asleep.

______________________

GUESS WHAT. NEW CHAPTER. JUST FINISHED. DATS RITE. 😎