Chapter 11

Cameron's POV

okay. Okay. Where TF is Kirsten. It's been over and hour.

The boys and I were still looking for Kirsten. We looked everywhere. Every near by Starbucks, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King, dunkin donuts, EV-ER-Y-WHERE. Where could she be.

"Any sign of her?" I said to Nash over the phone.

"Nope." Nash replied.

"Same here" Cam said.

"And here" jack j spoke.

"Well then. Let's head back to the hotel to see if she came back." I said as Taylor followed me into my car and I drove back to the hotel.

Kirsten's POV

"I better get going." I told Sammy as I got up.

Me and Sammy were still at the park. We were just sitting on the grass talking about life, catching up on things. I feel like we've become close. Wow. Just in a day.

"Yea. The guys are probably worried." Sammy said as he got up.

"Shall I walk you." Sammy put his arm out to "escort" me to the hotel.

"Well yes. You shall." I smiled as I locked arms with Sammy and walked towards the hotel.

"It was nice seeing you again" Sammy and I stopped walking as we reached the front of the hotel.

"It was nice seeing you again Sammy." I reached up and kissed his cheek.

"We should hang out more." I said as I looked at him.

"That we should." Sammy smiled as I smiled back.

"Bye Sammy. I should go in before the boys start calling the police for a missing girl." I said as I heard Sammy chuckle.

"Byeee." Sammy pulled me into a hug. Then we pulled away and I waved at him as I walked away.

As I entered the hotel, I saw a guy, well several guys that looked familiar from afar, pacing around and worried. I walked closer to them and realized it was the guys.

"KIRSTEN." Cameron exclaimed as he ran to me, picked me up, and spun me around.

"Hey." I smiled as Cameron put me down.

"Where were you?" Cameron asked me with a concerned look.

"I bumped into Sammy...well he found me." I chuckled a little.

"Oh. I'm glad your safe." Cameron smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you." I muttered into his chest.

"I love you too." I heard Cameron say as he kissed my forehead.

Then someone cleared their throat.

"We're still here you know."  One of the guys said, I think it was Jack G.

"oh. Oh yea." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Let's go back to our rooms." Cam spoke as everyone agreed. I hurried ahead by Matthew.

"Attention whore." I heard Matthew say only loud enough for me to hear. I glanced at him and continued walking to the elevator.

We all pulled in when the door opened. I was standing I between Matthew and jack j.

A/N- btw. Jack j. Will be Johnson. And Jack g will be seen as gilinsky for now on.

"Attention whore." I heard Johnson mutter.

Why are they saying this? It hurt a little because I just met them and they think this of me. ugh. What did I do?

Johnson's POV

This bitch just "disappeared" and made us worried just because she was with a friend. Like why didn't she even call or text one of us. She just wants attention 😒

Matthew's POV

UGH. She's such an attention whore. Like we just got here and she suddenly "disappears" with a friend making us all worked up to look for her. She didn't even tell us anything. Like. Wtf. Such a fuckin attention whore.

Kirsten's POV

Everyone was back in mines, Cameron's, and Taylor's hotel room. Everyone was on their phones as I was sitting on one of the beds thinking.

Attention whore? why would they even...maybe I am one.. NO. No stop Kirsten don't think that.

Yes you are.

Who said that?

Your other side.

What?

I'm in your head sweetie.

...dis betch.

I can hear you.

Im gonna name you Kathy.

Rlly. Kathy?

~KATHY STOP BOTHERING HER.

...who are you?

~ Your other other side. Unlike Kathy here, I'm pretty encouraging.

So are you guys like my consciences.

Yes.

Well damn.

I suddenly got interrupted from my thoughts by someone waving their hand I front of my face.

"Helloooo. Kirsten?????" Taylor tried getting my attention.

"What. Yea?" I immediately looked into his direction.

"Wanna play truth since you and Cameron are new here?"

"Sure." I answered as I got off the bed and sat in their somewhat form of a circle.

____________________

HEY GUUUYYY. NEW CHAPTER. FINALLY. YES I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT IM BACK. IM BAAAACCCKKKKKKKK. Hope you guys liked this chapter. but for now

BAAAAAAAAIIII✌🏻️