Chapter 8

Kirsten's POV

...I was in Cameron's arms now. I don't belong here. I don't deserve him... When we part, he'll forget again.

I hid my face in the blanket.

I can't do this. I can't. Life is too much for me. I can't do it anymore. I don't belong here.

I moved Cameron's arm away as I got up from the bed and gabbed my purse. I put on my shoes and walked out of the hotel door.

"Kirsten where are you going?" Cameron got up after me.

"Somewhere. A place that I belong." I blankly said not turning back, continuing walking down the hall to the stairs.

"Kirsten?" I heard Taylor's voice.

"Kirsten please stop." Cameron spoke.

"I can't. I can't take it anymore Cameron. I should've done this a while ago." I felt as a tear escaped my eye and roll down my cheek.

"Kirsten..." I heard Taylor silently say.

"Mahogany is sleeping. I'll call the rest of the guys." I heard Taylor say to Cameron.

"No. Don't." I said close to the lobby floor.

"I have to Kirsten." I stopped walking and turned around and looked at Taylor.

"You don't know me Taylor. Don't call them. They don't know me either." I looked directly at Taylor, straight in the eyes. He looked...he looked worried. There was sympathy in his eyes.

"..I don't care if I don't know you. I want to help." Taylor said as I turned around and continued walking. I was in the lobby now, headed to the door.

"But I don't want help. All I want is to not be here." I opened the front door and stopped for a second. I turned around and looked at Cameron.

"Im sorry. Good bye Cameron." I turned back around and walked through the door. I felt someone grab my arm.

"Kirsten." It was Cameron. He turned me around, holding my hand.

"Where are you going?" I watched as tears filled his eyes.

"A place where I belong." I said blankly.

"Kirsten. Please don't do this." Cameron's face tatted turning a little red as tears started falling.

"I'm sorry Cameron." I said as I tried getting out of grip. Fail.

"You can't go. You can't Kirtsen. Everything will get better." Lies. He's lying. Right?

"No it won't. Once we part. You'll forget me again. I know it. You'll promise not to. But you will. Just like the last time." I looked Cameron straight in the eyes.

"....Kirsten please..." I attention turned to Taylor. Who was just standing there in tears.

"Kirsten don't do this. What about your fans who are waiting for you. Everyone that bought tickets just to see you. Please Kirsten. Even though we barely know each other. I care. We care. The whole MAGCON family. You're part of it now. Please Kirsten." Taylor said running his hand through his hair.

Wow. that's true. What about the fans. The ones looking forward to this....

"Go kill yourself already." The voice came back.

"....no....no...no..." I silently said trying to make the voice go away.

"...okay...I'll...stay..." I looked back at Cameron who started smiling.

"Good." Cameron pulled me into a hug.

I pulled away from the hug as I ran to the elevator and got in before Cameron and Taylor could catch up. I was supposed to be on the 5th floor but the elevator stopped at the 3rd. The doors opened to reveal a guy in a mask with a cloth.

Fuck.

"Well hello there." The guy said in an dark tone. He pulled me out of the elevator and put the cloth over my mouth.

Kirsten. Don't breathe it in. DONT BREATHE IT IN.

Everything started getting dark.

..Kirsten wtf....

"I'm Sammy. But you can call me daddy." It was the last thing I heard before everything was dark.

_________________________

Hellloooooosssssssss. Dats rite I'm putting sammy wilk in dis.... Hehehe. 😎I didn't plan on doing this but ye. I may or may not add more people into dis....maybe....but foe nowwww...

Baaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii ✌🏻️