The day with K part 1

It was 9:00am and Laura was in the bathroom taking a shower while I was still in bed on MySpace Then, I remembered that K told me to meet him. I text him "what time are you picking me up?" And he replied with "3 minutes". I started to panic. I didn't even know what I was going to wear. So, I grabbed a V-necked white tee, blue skinny jeans, some red converses and put them on. "Laura I'm off to hang with K" I yelled as I grabbed my handbag and walked out the door. "Okay have fun!"

I walked outside and I saw K's blue Chevy Malibu pull up into the parking lot. He stepped out the car with a white tee, cargo shorts, and navy blue vans. I ran to him, jumped into his arms, and kissed him with my fruit punch lips. "Well I see your happy to see me" he said. "We never get to see each other anymore, ever since I had go here". K was older than me. He was 25 and I was 19. Not a big age difference. But I always liked older guys so its no surprise, they're mature and wiser than guys my age. We jumped into the car and he started the engine. "So where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see" he said suspiciously as he put on his shades.
Its been an hour and we haven't reached our destination yet. He stopped the car in a Walmart parking lot "Is this what my surprise is?.... F***ing Walmart?" I asked. "Nah". he said as he hopped out the car. He started walking towards the building. I grabbed my bag and did the same. When we entered the building, He grabbed my hand a lead my to the swimwear section. "Pick one". he said. "Anyone?" I asked. "Anyone". He said as he pulled out a load of cash out his pocket. I smiled and started browsing the the swimsuits. I saw a aquamarine bikini and I knew I wanted it. "This one". I handed him the bikini and walked to the register. He handed me some cash and said "be right back, I need a cig". When I was done paying I walked out with my bikini and a diet mountain dew in a plastic bag. I saw K in the car smoking. I got in the car and k started it. "Where did you get it?" I questioned. "Get what?" He replied. "The money".
"Work."
"What job?"
He sighs and says, "I sold john a couple of kilos".
"You know if you keep this up you're gonna get caught, right?"
"Yep"
I sighed, put on my heart shaped glasses, and stared at the window the rest of the ride. We finally stopped and we were at a local Jersey shore beach. "Let's go!" He shouted and ran out to the water I changed into the bikini in the car and followed him. I ran and jumped on his back. He grabbed my thighs and fell into the water back first. He got up and grabbed a cigarette from the car while I sat in the water staring at the sky.