Another note

It's 9:00am and Laura is still asleep and I'm 15 minutes late for class. "F*** I'm late again!" I yelled. Pulled the covers off of Laura and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "What was that for?" Laura groaned. "WE'RE LATE!" I yelled from the bathroom. I changed into a black sweatshirt, jeans, and white vans. I grabbed my books and ran out the door with Laura, who was still wearing her pajamas. As I was running I accidentally bumped into John, he's my chemistry partner. "Sorry" I said quickly and kept running. "No problem. But I suggest you stop running" I heard him yell. 2 minutes later we made it to class. Laura slowly opened the door an there was the whole class staring at us. "Well I'm glad you decided to join us Ms. Grant and Ms. Dean" professor McNeely stated.  "Glad that you're glad Mr. McNeely" Laura said sarcastically. I giggled a bit. We sat down at started taking notes.
After the rest of our classes it was time for me to go to work. Went back to my dorm and put on my uniform and drove to the diner. When I got there the place was packed, sadly. We were finally selling birthday cake ice cream but limited time only. 
Finally my shift was over. As I begin to close up the shop I find a note that read "I know you love the necklace. I also so know K is no good for you and you're better off with me"...
Sorry if there were typos :/