i love you

*warning: barely smut*

Lizzy's POV
A few minutes later, I wipe away my tears and try to get myself together. Then I remember when I didn't answer marina when she asked me "do you love me more than K?". I get up and search around the house to look for her. "Marina!" I yell out. I walked to the living room. No Marina. The kitchen. No marina. I walk to the bathroom and I hear her sobs behind the door. "Marina, baby, open up" I say after I knock at the door. She tries to keep quiet but I can still hear her cries. I open up the door to see marina leaning against the sink staring at the open medicine cabinet and sobbing. "Baby, I'm so sorry." I say as I hold her body from behind. She pulled away and walked out of the bathroom. I followed her while she walked to her room. She sat on her bed and whispered "you don't love me"
"I do love you. Don't you ever fucking think that!"
"Then why didn't you answer me?"
"I've been with K for a long time, Marina."
"He cheated on you."
"I know but that was a mistake. He was engaged to her once."
"Then why was the hat on the fucking door!"
"....what does that have to do with anything."
"Liz, when people are having sex they usually leave a hat on the door."
"...well I can't just stop loving him. It takes a while."
"I've been with you since grade school, Lizzy. That's way longer than your shitty relationship with him!"
"Well he was there when I had no one! Where were you?!"
"How the fuck would I know what you were going through if you distanced yourself away from me?!"
Fuck she was right. I remember now. I stopped talking to her while she tried her best to stay in contact with me. I was too busy partying with laura all the time.
"I'm sorry..."
"It's okay. Just love me more than that sorry fuck you called 'your boyfriend'. "
"I will. He means nothing to me now."
"Good"
"You always seem to help see when I'm in the dark."
"At times it seems like you don't want to see." She giggles.
"Shut up and kiss me, dork!" I grab her face and kiss her hard. She kisses back and grabs my ass. I push her down to the bed and straddle her. She smiles and I pull away to suck on her neck. "Fuck" she moans. I let go to take off her shirt and jeans. I feel up on her boobs that still reside in her bra. She starts moaning and kisses my lips. I move down to the lower part of her body and kiss her inner thighs. "God, Lizzy! Stop teasing!" My Marina says with anticipation. "Why?" I lift away from her thighs. "Lizzy, just keep fucking going" she breaths out. I kiss her collarbones and head back down to her lower abdomen. I began to slowly tug on her underwear. I hate to tease her so much but it's cute when she's mad. "For fuck sake!" She yells and takes them off quickly. I giggle and start at her entrance. Moans and moans later, Marina arches her back and says "lizzy I think I'm gonna--"....While marina rides off her climax, I kiss her neck and whisper to her "I love you more than him."

I WAS CHILD OF GOD BEFORE THIS!! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE SMUT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯