why'd you only want me when you're high

"I'm Lana" I told Francesco. I didn't want to give a total stranger my real name. "Beautiful" he said. "I guess..." I mumbled. I walked away from the bar to find Charli and Marina. A few minutes of searching, I found them dancing together. They got a little too touchy. This caused a little bit of jealously. I tapped marina on the shoulder and she turned to me. "Heeyyy!" She slurred out her vodka scented lips. "Umm are you ok?" I asked her. "I am knackered!" She yelled over the music. "Do you want me to take you home?" I asked her. "No! The party has just started." She yelled as she grabbed my hand. She led me through the wasted sweaty people to a bedroom who belonged to god knows who. She kissed me. I wasn't shocked. She was wasted so there was many things she would have done. "Let's have some fun." She whispered in my ear and pushed me onto the bed. She fell next to me and grabbed my face to kiss me sloppily. I couldn't take advantage of her. I pushed her away. "Am I not good enough?" She asked me. "Nooo, don't ever think that. I just don't think this is how it should go. With you being drunk and all." I told her as I sat up. I sat on the bed for a few minutes thinking of what I should do when I get back to my dorm. I guess I'll have to wait and see. When I looked back I found marina sound asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I picked her up bridal style and walked her outside. I sat her in the passenger seat and sat myself in the driver seat. I grabbed the keys out my pocket to start up the car. Marina gave them to me at the party. I guess she was planning to get drunk. I drove to her house and got her into bed. I changed her into pyjamas I didn't want her to be uncomfortable Should I stay or go home? I decided to stay over. I really didn't want to discuss what happened with Laura and K. I took off my jeans, Marina's jacket and heels. I was left in a shirt and underwear. laid under the covers with Marina. She slept like the angel she was. It was a beautiful view. "Goodnight, my angel." I whispered before I kissed her forehead and fell asleep.