is there somewhere

Lizzy's POV
This morning I woke up naked in bed with my Marina. As I lay there, I keep replaying the events that occurred last night. Biting, Marina's moans, arching backs. What a graphic but lovely scene. I when turned to my right, I saw my sweet baby staring at me with her brown eyes. "Hi" she whispered. Her voice was raspier than usual. "Hello" I said before I kissed her. I felt her smile on my lips. I sat up and marina did the same. "Sooo.." I said awkwardly.
"I think I love you" Marina murmured.
"What did you say?"
"Um... I said I think you can fit my clothes. You're staying over again right?"
"Yeah. What we planning to do today?"
"I don't know. You wanna hang out here all day?"
"Of course. As long as you're here with me" I said as I caressed her hand. She smiled and stood up to take a shower. She tried to cover her body as she walked to the bathroom while her hips swayed side to side. She was so adorable. I grabbed my phone on the nightstand to check my notifications:

1 missed call from Mom

Mom: Hello, Elizabeth. Me and your father wanted to check up on you. You haven't contacted us in a while and that's unusual. Are you okay?

Laura: hey where r u

K<3: I'm sorry.
K<3: I miss you

I sighed at the sight of K's text messages. I forgot all about him. I feel so bad. I've been with marina this whole time when I knew K loved me. I've been with him for years and before all of this I promised myself to be completely truthful and loyal to him. K has cheated twice (one includes kissing laura) But I still felt guilty. I asked to meet him at in the parking of a motel we used to visit together, I text my mom "I was okay I've been busy", and told laura I'm at a friend's. As soon as I put my phone down, marina walks into the room with a towel wrapped around her body. "Hey, change of plans! I gotta meet up with a friend. I'll be back a little later." I explained. She frowned and replied with a simple "Oh ok". I went to take a quick shower. When I walked back into the room I noticed that Marina left out a blue v neck T-shirt and jeans for me to wear. I changed into those and slipped on some flats. I walked into the living room and pecked Marina's lips while she was watching TV on the couch. "Are you coming back?" She asked. "Of course" I turned to leave but I felt her tug on my shirt. "You promise?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes. "I promise, baby!" I pecked her on the lips on last time and walked out the door.