Chapter 4

Tws SH, Smut

Kade Pov

We are all hanging out downstairs. Dexter and I are on the couch. Gracie is on the floor and Addison and Stella are on the loveseat. We are all playing a game. I looked at the time and it was past midnight. "Let's clean up and go to bed". I said and everyone whined. "Ok". Everyone said looking at me. After we cleaned up we all went where we are going to sleep. Dexter and I are in my room, Addi and Stella are in her bedroom, Then Gracie is in her room. Dexter got ready for bed and he walked out of the bathroom with gray sweatpants on and no shirt. "Why d-don't you h-have a-a shirt on". I said stuttering. "What's the matter". Dexter said and I blushed and looked away. "Nothing". I said still looking away. "Oh come on now". Dexter said and I could feel him move closer to me and my breath hitched. "You ok Kade". Dexter said and I could feel his breathing on my neck. I turn around and he is so close to me that our lips almost touch. "Feeling nervous Kade". Dexter said and he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed him back. He picked me up without removing his lips from mine and I warped my legs around his waist. He takes me to the bed and laid me down on it and got on top of me. "Still feeling nervous". Dexter said and I blushed. I connected our lips again and it was a hot and uneven kiss. "Please". I moaned. "Please what Kade". Dexter said and kissed my neck. "Please touch me". I moaned looking at him. After I said that he moved his hand and pulled my shirt up and he started to kiss my chest. When he got to my v-line he looked up and I just remembered that I have cuts on my thigh shit. "Baby you have to answer me". Dexter said. "Yes". I said, He took off my pants and boxers and he looked at my thigh for a min but then he wrapped his hand around my dick and started moving his hand slowly. "Faster Please". I moaned out and he went faster.

~The next morning~

I woke up in the morning and I still feel his arms wrapped around me. I thought about last night. We were not drunk this time. I liked it very much. I turned to look at him and he stirred. "Sorry to wake you". I said looking away from his face. "It's ok". Dexter said and pulled me tighter. "So about last night". I said nervously. "I liked it". Dexter said and I was shocked by his response. "Yeah, I did too". I said and he kissed my forehead. "Well ever since that night I never got it out of my mind. So I came to terms with my sexuality and ever since that night I have had a crush on you since that night". Dexter said pulling me closer to him. "Yeah, So whenever I came to the school I have had a crush on you ever since". I said smiling looking at him and he smiled back and kissed my lips and I kissed back. "So now what are we". Dexter asked looking into my eyes. "Boyfriends sounds nice". I said and he kissed my lips again and then pulled away. "Yeah, I'm good with that". Dexter said putting his head on my neck and giving it a little kiss. "So what do you want to do". I said. "What about we all go to the park". Dexter said into my neck. "Yeah sure, Let me shower first". I said and got up Dexter tried to pull me back down on the bed I wasn't having it. "I need a shower too". Dexter said looking at me. "No, we are not showering together Dex". I said looking at him. "Did you just call me Dex. You never call me that". Dexter said and I blushed. "Ok come on". I said and he got up and picked me up and went to my bathroom I

turned on the shower and got undressed and got in and not shortly after Dexter got into the shower with me.

~After our shower~

We finished showering. It was mostly kissing but I liked it. I got changed into jeans and a black t-shirt and a hoodie. Dexter is wearing Black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt. "Hey, I have a question". Dexter said looking at me. Please don't be about the cuts. "Yeah". I said and choked on the word a little. "I don't know if this a shy topic but I want to ask you about the cuts on your thigh". Dexter asked and I just looked at him and then started crying. He walked over to me and held me in his arms. "You don't have to talk about it right now if you don't want to". Dexter said in a soft voice. "I-I n-need to". I said looking him in the eye and he nodded and just held me while he listened to me. "Well, I cut myself when I get sad or angry. It started when I first started here. People found out that I was gay and Duke bullied me and I get really sad and go to the bathroom and cut myself. That day when you saved me from Duke that day I didn't go to class on time. I got my razor out of my locker and put it in my pocket and went to the bathroom and cut myself. That's why I have these cuts on my thigh". I said crying. "Oh baby, I'm sorry". Dexter said and held me tighter. "It wasn't your fault. It was mine". I said still crying a little bit. "It wasn't your fault. Please stop crying". Dexter said and moved us to the bed and we cuddled.