Chapter 5

Hi, I decided to post. I am feeling a little bit better. But I don't know if there is going to be a chapter tomorrow.  I have most of the chapters done. I just have to post them. But I have about 8 chapters done. I might change the time to 6 to 7 pm. :) <3

Kade Pov

We are at my house and I see my mom and dad's car. I start to panic a little. But I think Dexter noticed because he reach over and grabbed my hand and held it. "It going to be ok babe". Dexter said rubbing circles with his thumb on my hand. "I'm just nervous about what my dad is going to do". I said looking at Dexter. He parked his car in the driveway and turned off the car we got out and Dexter got his bag out of the back of his car. We went into the house and in the living room, I see my mom and dad sitting there on the couch. "Hey, Son". My dad said in a cold voice. "H-hi dad". I said nervously. "So I talked to your mother about you and Addison and we decided that we are going to kick you guys out of the house until you get better". My dad said looking at me and I nodded and then at mom and there was a red spot on her cheek. I hope that my dad didn't hit my mom. I hope my mom and Gracie will be ok. "Ok fine, Fuck you". I said and I dragged Dexter up to Addison's room and opened the door I see her on her bed crying. I ran to her after Dexter closed the door. "Addi it's going to be ok. You can stay at Stella's or something". I said crying as well. "I know". Addison said crying. "Get your bag packed while I get mine packed and we can drop you off at Stella's ok". I said hugging her. "Ok". She said getting up and getting her bag and starting to put her stuff in it.

Dexter and I went to my room and I had a full-on meltdown in front of Dexter. "Babe it's going to be ok". Dexter said holding me. "I-I know I-Im just worried about my mom. She had a red bruise on her cheek". I said crying more. "I saw that she is going to be ok". Dexter said. "What about Gracie. I hope he doesn't hit her". I said. "She will call you but they are going to be ok. Now let's get your bag packed and you can stay at mine". Dexter said lifting me up off of the ground. "Ok". I said grabbing a bag or two and packing up my stuff.

~After Kade was done packing~

I just got done packing. Dexter helped me. We came out of my room and I knocked on Addison's door. "Addi are you done packing". I said. "Yeah". Addison said while opening her door and then walking out and closing her door. "Ok, Did you call Stella"? I asked. "Yeah, I did". Addison said. We walked downstairs and we saw mom and dad still in the living room. We just walked past them and went out the door. We put our bags in the trunk and Dexter got in his car and I got in mine Addison told us that she told Stella to pick her up. I turned on my car and after Dexter pulled out of the driveway I pulled out of the driveway and started driving to Dexter's house.

~When they get to Dexter's house~

We got to Dexter's house. I turned off my car and I got out of my car and to Dexter's car and I got my bag and we went inside. We saw that Dexter's mom was in the kitchen. We just walked up to his room and I put my bag in his closet and lay down on his bed. Dexter came to the bed and lay down beside me. "Take a nap babe, You need it". Dexter said cuddling me. I went to sleep.

Dexter Pov

Kade and I are laying in my bed and he is taking a nap. I hope he is going to be ok. I just want his family safe from his father. Because I saw a red mark on his mom's cheek. I was glad I was there with him at his house. I was so worried that I didn't want him to go into his house alone because I don't want to lose him. I love him. Yeah, I love him. My 18th birthday is coming up it is March 12th. I haven't told Kade yet. My birthday is in a month. For my birthday I just want to hang out with Kade and my family. I heard a knock and my brother walked in. "Hey". Aaron said and then looked at Kade. "Hey". I whispered. "I thought you were spending the night at Kade's house". Aaron said. "Change of plans he is going to stay here for a while". I said. "Why". Aaron asked. "I am not telling you that". I said a little bit too loud because I felt stirring beside me. I waved to Aaron to get out. Then Kade woke up. "Babe sorry I didn't mean to wake you up". I said kissing his forehead. "It's fine". Kade said in a sleepy voice. "Ok go back to sleep, babe". I said and he nodded his head. He put his head on my chest and fell asleep. A little bit after I fell asleep.