Chapter 1

I hope you guys enjoy this book. It's after Christmas and I am going to post 4 times a week. But I don't know if that is going to last long. I might take New Year off because it's going to be a new year. But I am going to try and post on the days that I am going to post.

TWS - Smut

Kade Pov

I'm Kade Jinx. I am 17 I have two younger sisters. Gracie is 12, and Addison is 15. Gracie is in 6th grade and Addison is in her first year of high school. I am in my last year of high school. I get bullied a lot because I am gay. But my best friend Oakley is the best. But I have been spending time outside when the footballers are practicing. I am on the bleachers. I watch them play because the captain of the football team is cute. I have only talked to him once but he seems cool. I am in my room reading. My room is cozy. My bed is in the middle of the room, my dresser is next to my bathroom door, and my desk is on the wall where my door is. There is a lot of art on my walls. I have my door locked all the time because I don't want my family to go into my room.

I am still reading and then my phone rang and I answered it. "Hello". I said putting the phone on speaker. "Hey, Your coming to a party tonight". Oakley said. "No, I hate parties you know this". I said groaning. "Dexter will be there because it's his house". Oakley said in an annoying voice. "Ok fine I will go". I said. "Ok good. I will pick you up at 7. See you then". Oakley said and hung up. I groaned to myself. I really don't want to go to a party but I want to see Dexter. I get up out of bed discarding my phone on the bed half charged. I grab clothes from my dresser and went to the bathroom and took a shower. After I take a shower I got dressed into a black t-shirt and sweatpants and one of my comfort hoodies and my white shoes. I grab my phone and check the time and it was only 6:30. So while I wait I am going to sit on the front steps. I grabbed my phone and keys and went downstairs. When I got downstairs my mom was sitting in the living room. "Hi honey, where are you off to". My mom said. "I am going somewhere with Oakley". I said smiling. "Ok honey have fun". My mom said looking back at the tv show she is watching. I opened the front door and then closed it behind me. After some time I looked at my phone and looked at the time. It was 7:02. When I looked up from my phone I saw Oakley's car drive in the driveway. I get up and went over to his car and opened the door and got in. "Hey Oak". I said putting my seatbelt on. "Hey Kade, are you ready for the party". Oak said driving out of the driveway and going driving on the road to the party. "Not really". I said looking outside of the window. "Ok well, you will". Oak said and still looking at the road.

~When they get to the party~

We got there and it was full. Oakley parked his car on the side of the road and he turned off the car and then we got out and we went up to the house. There were cups everywhere. We got inside the house and there were people grinding on people and the others were playing games and other things. Oak and I went to the kitchen where the drinks were. I grabbed a cup and put some type of liquid in my cup and drank it fast. About an hour later I was drunk I can still remember some things but not much. I wanted to take a nap so I went up to a bedroom the door was unlocked so I went in there and lay on the bed. Before I could nap I hear the door open and then close and the door lock. I feel the bed sink down and a rough but soft voice next to my ear. "This room is off limits". The boy said as I can feel his breath on my neck. "But while you're here let's have some fun". The boy said kissing the back of my neck he hit the soft spot on my neck and I moaned. "Oh, you like that". The boy said turning me around to face him. When I saw his face I almost moaned because it was Dexter Holt my crush. We started kissing hot and heavy. We did that for a little while, and he pulled off my hoodie and shirt, then asked me. "Can i". Dexter said with his hand on the rim of my sweatpants I nodded and then he started to kiss my chest all the way down to my boxers. "Can I take these off"? Dexter asked me with his hand on the rim of them and I nodded. "I need words". Dexter said. "Yes, Please just fuck me already". I said with a moan that came out of my mouth. He takes off my boxers and started touching my dick. I moaned at the touch. He moved his hand up and down on my dick and I was a moaning mess. He put his other hand in front of my mouth and he reached into the drawer in the bedside table and grabbed the lube and a condom. He put some lube on his fingers. He stopped the movements on my dick and put my legs on his shoulders. He stuck one of his fingers in me and I moaned. Then put the other one inside after. He started moving his fingers and I moaned loudly. After a few mins, he pulled his fingers out and opened the condom and put it on his dick, and then pushed the tip into me. I moaned, and he pushed in all the way, stayed there for a minute or two, and then started moving his hips. He leaned up to my face and said. "You like this huh". Dexter said and kissed my lips rough and uneven.

~The morning after~

I woke up with a raging headache, I feel arms around me and started to remember. Dexter and I had sex. Shit. Then I make my way out of his arms and grab my clothes and put them on and then head out the door. I looked for Oakley but I guess he went home. I walked home with my back hurting like hell. But I made it home and I went up to my bedroom and put my phone on my bed along with my keys. I went to my bathroom and take off my shirt and there are a lot of hickeys on my chest to my v-line. I went to the shower and turned on the water and then took the rest of my clothes off. The warm water running down my back was soothing. After a little bit in the shower, I got out and put on some clothes just some sweatpants and a hoodie. After I got dressed I got some painkillers and take two. I went out of my bathroom and went into my room and lay on my bed I put my back on the headboard and checked my phone. I had a text from Oakley.

Oakley: Hey I don't know where you went so I am going to leave. I hope you are not passed out somewhere. I hope you are having fun.

I read the message and thought of the thing with Dexter from last night.

Kade: I'm fine, I just went up to a bedroom and napped

Oakley: Ok that's good. I'm glad that you aren't dead somewhere

Kade: I am going to take a nap. Talk to you later

Oakley: Ok

I turned off my phone and put it on the phone charger and got under my covers and went to sleep in seconds.

                                                                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked the first chapter. 

Posting schedule

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday

I don't know the time yet. But I am going for 12:30. But I don't know if that is going to stick. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. :) <3