Ch.2-Mystery

"Have a good year my little Raven!" Morticia yelled over her as Lurch closet the door to her seat. "I shall hope not." She muttered and the car moved.

"Wednesday!! Back again I see?" Xavier smirked at her as she entered the school grounds. Wednesday glared "as You can see Xavier. Hello to you too" she siad. Xavier smiled. "So...why did you come back? Missed us?" He teased. "No. I mostly came back to slove the mystery of my stalker." Xavier chuckled. "Suits you. Looking for trouble as always." "I don't look for trouble. Trouble looks for me" Wednesday was quick to answer.
"Well. That the one way to answer it- see ya around Addams'' Xavier smiled and walked away, Wednesday's gaze followed him.

------

As Wednesday entered her dorm, she was immediately pulled in a tight embrace.
"Hello to you too Enid." She spoke. Enid giggled. "Howdy roomie! How are you Wednesday???" She asked as she pulled away with a grin. "Just fine. How about you?" Wednesday asked. "I'm excited for this semaster!" Enid giggled. Then, holding her hands behind her back. She grinned. "SoOoOo?~ any new mysteries I shall know about? I mean, you're Wednesday Addams. Calm life and you sounds like two very different things" she chuckled. "You're right actually. I got myself a stalker." Wednesday said. Enids laugh died down. "Wait. Are you serious?" "Why wouldn't I. Didn't you ask for a mystery anyway? Why are you surprised" "Wednesday...I was joking"

"Well." Wednesday said,pulling out her phone, she showed the pictures to Enid. She gasped. "First of all. Why didn't you tell me if you Got a phone?! We SO gotta add each other! And second of all. omg that creepy!" Enid frowned. "Yeah whatever. Add your number" Wednesday said, holding her phone out for her. Enid grinned

"There! Added it!" She grinned as she returned the phone after a while. "I also added your number In mine!" She added with a smile. Wednesday nodded. "I have to unpack now," and with that, she walked on her side of the bed.

-

It was now 2am. But Wednesday couldn't sleep, suddenly, she got another text, opening it, she saw yet another notification from the stalker.
She frowned slightly,clicking on it, her eyes widened. They have sent a pic of her right now. It was obviously taken from her window, jumping up, she ran to it, stepping out of it she looked around. There were nothing but darkness. She gritted her teeth. They probably took the photo, ran away and then sent it. Cowards.

Returning to her room, her phone lighted again. Grabbing it, she saw a message from Xavier.

'Hey, are you here? It says you're online.'

'Yes.i am'

'What are you doing at this time?'

'The stalker sent another photo of myself'

'You weren't joking about that?!'

'Again. Why would I?'

'Holy shit...are you ok?'

'Very much. Just wanna thank you'

'...is this a sarcast?'

'No.'

'...can you show me what they texted?'

'Sure I guess'

*Wednesday Addams sent an Image*

'That literslly you IN YOUR ROOM!'

'I'm aware'

'Dude are you ok?!'

'I already said it. Yes.'

'...well...Good to know they sent a pic of us together. Now I can't be a suspect right?'

'Where are you getting with this?'

'I want to help'

'...no'

'You told me about it, I'm worried now, of course I don't demand you to send me every picture they send. But if you ever need my help just know I'm here.'

'Thanks?'

'No problem.'
'What about you. Why aren't you asleep?'

'I don't know, I have trouble sleeping tonight. For some reason.'

'Oh...'

'Yeah.'

'I think I should go to sleep. Goodbye Xavier'

'Sleep well Wens :)'

'Wens?'

'Take it as a nickname ;)'

'I don't like nicknames'

'Too bad. I do.'

'Whatever. Goodnight.'

'Nighttttt'