Ch.5:"Who?"

⚠️TW: stabbing

It's been a month. I shall mention that Yoko and Wednesday Have became great friends. Not as good as Wednesday and Enid but close.

Wednesday was writing her novel when her phone klicked. Turning it on, her eyes widened. The 'stalker' had sent yet another message. But nothing normal.
"Come to the forest if you want your friend alive" the text had said.
Everything immediately klicked.
Laurel had Yoko.

She shot up from her seat and started putting her coat on when thing started tapping hurriedly on the table.
"No thing. You shall stay." She warned and ran out.

As she ran in the forest, she saw Laurel standing with Yokos phone in her hands, looking up, she smirked. One, wide psycho smirk.
"Why hello there Wednesday~ we met again afterall" she said.
"Where's yoko?" Wednesday glared, tightening her grip on the knife in her pocket.
"Hm...I'm afraid I can not give that information away" Laurel said in fake though full tone.

In matter of seconds, Wednesday had her rolling on ground with herself over her as she had her knife to her neck. Just one slice and she'd have her head rolling.
"Where.is.she" she hissed in dangerously low voice.
Laurel let out a breathless laught.
"My dear Wednesday...you misunderstood the situation...once again"

⚠️TW SCENE BEGIN⚠️

"My dear Wednesday...you misunderstood the situation...once again..." was the only thing she said before pulling a knife right trough her stomach. Wednesday eyes widened and she gasped. Laurel smirked as she pulled the knife right back out of her.
Wednesday hissed in pain as she strubbled backwards and fell against a tree.

⚠️TW SCENE END⚠️

Laurel smirked as she got up with, now a gun in her hand.

"Any last words darling?" She purred as she pointed the gun to her head.
Wednesday smiled.
"Finally." She said as she closed her eyes. Ready to die.

But it never came. Something else, however did. Wednesday opened her eyes and frowned at the sound of growling. Her vision was dying. She was blaking out, but she still managed to see a very big figure in front of her. It was growling and throwing its....hands...? Around as it killed Laurel. When it finished its job, It stopped, and suddenly it got smaller in size.

Only when it successfully changed did Wednesday realised what, rather who it was. And her eyes Widened. There was only one thought In her head before her vision got black.

...Tyler...?

———————————————————

I think things just got interesting😶

Anyway see yall in next chapter😊