Ch.9-New student at Nevermore

"My darling.." Morticia smiled sweetly as she entered Wednesday's room, where Tyler had lad her. Leaving her alone with her daughter, Tyler Enid and Xavier went back downstairs.

"Mother.what a surprise" Wednesday frowned "what are you doing here?" She asked.
"You see darling, I happen to be the new Principal of Nevermore" Morticia grinned.
"...I don't even want to know when and how you got in."
"Do tell darling, who's the red haired fellow? Is he the Hyde your friends spoke about?"
Wednesday nodded.
Morticia smiled
"Already a master of a Hyde...I'm so proud of you my dear" she said as she placed a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Thank you, mother." Wednesday spoke dryly.

"Mr.Thorpe!" Morticia called out as she turned to the door. It wasn't long until Xavier stepped in. "Yes Mrs?" He asked politely.
"Could you take Wednesday back to Nevermore dear? You can use the car we arrived with, I'll have a little chat with the Hyde there."
"Oh...of course miss," Xavier said with a smile as he walked up to Wednesday.
"...hold on tight now..." he whispered as he slide his hands around her and picked her up bridal style, begin careful with her abdomen, Wednesday wrapped her arm around his shoulder wordlessly, trying her best to avoid eye contact.
"Lay her in her dorm darling" Morticia called after them as Xavier left.

"...I was wondering why you didn't leave with them...I'm not in trouble, I'm I?" Tyler asked as Morticia walked down the stairs shortly after Enid Xavier and Wednesday left.
Morticia smiled.
"Oh of course not darling! You saved my daughter from death, how could I punish you. If anything...I've got a little offer for you dear" she smiled. Tyler raised a brow.
"What is it miss?" He asked
"You're not a normie. You're a Hyde, so technically, you're aslo an outcast. I have quite some information about Hydes dear...I know they're most clam besides their master. I don't think it's still not to late for you to join the school." She smiled.