~5~

-Thurday October 9th-

5 a.m.

Haru skipped dinner last night wanting nothing more than to just sleep his worries away. He wakes up earlier than usual he hops into the shower still feeling tired, his body over rested. 'Ugh it's only Thursday I need this week to be over already.' He puts on a pink hoodie with grey sweatpants not wanting to dress up today.

He steps into his empty apartment and heads over to the couch. He decides to watch some tv before heading to the Sano household. While catching up on Attack on Titan he hears a knock at the door. 'Who would be here at this time' he ponders while making his way towards the knocking.

He opens the door and is pleasantly surprised to see Baji and Mikey standing in the doorway. "What are you two doing here ? And why are you knocking? Where are the spare keys I gave you ?"

"Nice to see you too and we didn't know if you naked or something" Baji says while he taking his shoes off and making himself at home.

"We haven't really heard from you since Monday so we decided to come and visit." Mikey says going straight into the kitchen to grab a snack.

Haru scratches the back of his head, he didn't mean to ignore everyone these past few days, he just needed some time alone to clear his head. He breaks out of his thoughts and catches Mikey eating some lollipops stashed in a drawer put there by Mikey himself since he always complains that Haru never has any sweets.

He lunges forward and takes the candy away from Mikey. "We're having breakfast at your house and it's too early for you to eat something so sweet, here if you're hungry eat this." He tosses him a Banana.

Mikey pouts and crosses his arms, "You're no fun, can I have at least one right now?"

Haru tries his best to protest, "Very cute but no."

"Please" Mikey uses his powerful puppy eyes he knows works every time and to make things worse he wraps his arms around the taller male dangling from his neck.

Haru is surprised at the gesture 'does he realize what he's doing right now and why do I feel so damn nervous it's just Mikey' he takes a big gulp and looks to the side, feeling his heart beating rapidly. "F-fine just please let go."

Mikey who is too busy celebrating doesn't notice the flustered male in front of him. Haru looks up to make eye contact with Baji who looks unbothered, but a few moments later he as a look of realization. He wiggles his eyebrows and sticks his tongue out before turning back to the tv. 'I don't even want to know what this idiot is thinking.'

The three males settle in front of the TV to catch up on what's happened this week. Of course Baji bombarded Haru with questions on why he was being so distant.

"Let's just say a few things happened on Monday that I had to think about. My coach told me I needed to get over this 'mask phase' of mine if I wanted to make it in this industry. What makes it worse is that she did it in front of everyone."

Baji looks at him disgusted, "What a bitch."
Haru laughs, "that's what I thought at first but she's actually right." Both males look at him with their eyebrows raised, "it was sort of like tough love I guess, she pulled me aside after class and said I'm one of the most promising students in class and that she doesn't want to see this holding me back from opportunities."

Mikey ponders for a moment taking the lollipop out of his mouth to speak, "I can see where she's coming from but she should have spoken to you about the mask privately before making you take it off in front of the class."

Baji agrees, "exactly, she isn't aware of the trauma or of anything you've endured, that could've been a trigger but she still put you on the spot like that. I understand her intentions but I don't think her actions were executed well."

Haru looks at Baji amused and also is dying to change the subject, "look at you using big words, spending a lot of time around Chifuyu I see." Baji's lips are pulled into a straight line he grabs the pillow to his left and chucks it at a smirking Haruchiyo, then decides to put the pink haired male in a choke hold.