~6~

The campus police were now standing in front of the three males, needing to take statement from each of them. Sanzu was looking at the ground, blood rushing to his ears, he could only hear the thumping of his rapid heartbeat. Hiding his hands behind his back to prevent the shake in them to be visible, 'I can loose my scholarship right now, even worse I can get expelled.' Thoughts swarming his head he didn't even notice the questions he was being asked.

The officer looks at the three males, "Before this becomes a bigger issue I need to know if this was a physical altercation or an accident."

Sanzus mouth goes dry, if he decides to lie and the Haitanis say otherwise it will only become a worse situation. He also can't throw Mikey under the bust, he doesn't know the repercussions for someone who isn't a student. Sanzu takes a deep breath ready to take all the blame, "it was my-" he's cut off by Ran.

"It was an accident, I asked my brother and Sanzu if they can help me with this new move I wanted to practice and I accidentally got a foot to my face." Ran still has a hand on his nose which hasn't stopped bleeding accompanied by a stream of blood flowing out of the side of his head.

Both Sanzu and Rindou are dumbstruck at the fact that Ran is covering for Mikey and Sanzu. Ran glances at Rindou who quickly recovers. He scratches the side of his face with a nervous chuckle "Yeah it was pretty embarrassing, we were being loud so I can understand why people could've confused it for an altercation."

The officer looks at Sanzu with a raised eyebrow, "Is this really what took place ?"

Sanzu politely responds to the officer, "Yes sir *he bends forward* I apologize for the inconvenience we won't do anything reckless again."

The officer let's out an irritated sigh, "You all aren't children anymore, this could've costed you your place in the school so be careful next time." With that the officer takes his leave leaving the three males standing there in front of the school.

Sanzu knows deep down that Ran didn't cover for them because of the kindness in his heart, he looks over to the older Haitani who is still holding his swollen nose, "Why?" Sanzu asked with an inquisitive tone, almost accusatory.

"I'm no narc and I like dealing with things my own way. I'll see you in class sweetheart" Ran caresses a strand on Sanzus hair covering it with his blood before turning his attention to his brother.

Rindou looks over to his brother picking up his gym bag, "Nii-chan you need to go to the nurse, you can have a concussion or a broken nose c'mon" Rindou grabs Rans hand finally pulling him away from the situation and towards the infirmary.

Once Sanzu is alone he decides to take his time getting to class, he inhales and exhales slowly anxiety never leaving his system, 'no matter how hard I try to run from it violence will always be a part of my life.'

Sanzu gets to the changing room and manages to change quickly thanking the gods he doesn't need to break in new shoes today. He walks in the class and all eyes are on him, he keeps his head down trying to make his way to Inui until their coach clears her throat.

"Yes coach Tanaka" he says politely not trying to make this any longer than its going to be.

"May I ask why you're late to my class." Her tone sounding cold, Sanzu's eye twitches, 'how she can be nice out of class but ice cold during, it's like she has two personalities.'

"There was an accident outside, Ran was escorted by Rindou to the infirmary so I don't think the brothers will be making it to class." The class erupted with murmurs, students speculating what could have occurred.

Inui's eyes go wide while making eye contact with Sanzu, he mouths "later" before turning his attention back to their coach.

"Very well, go take your position and we will be starting from the top. I hope you've stretched because we're getting right into the routine." Sanzu inwardly groans knowing he's going to be extra sore these next following days and hopes he doesn't pull a hamstring.