~8~

I apologize for the late chapter, I've finally caught up on my work so I hope you enjoy !

~Sunday~

It was 6 a.m. when Haruchiyo's eyes fluttered open, the sky was still semi dark but enough light made it visible enough to see the blob of blonde hair on his chest. Haru smiles fondly at the smaller figure wrapped around his waist. He lifts his hand up to Mikey's hair and starts playing with it softly. After admiring the smaller male Haru decides to make them some breakfast after he does his usual morning workout.

He gets out of bed slowly replacing his body with a pillow, he watches Mikey snuggle the pillow tightly with a soft groan, Haru moves some hair from Mikey's face and  caresses the sleeping males cheek with his pointer finger, taking in his delicate features once more before turning and heading to the living room.

He puts on his headphones and plays some music before starting his stretches. Haruchiyo prides himself in how flexible he is, while he was supposed to be learning to fight in the Sano Dojo he would show off his flexibility to his two best friends enjoying how uncomfortable some positions made them. Haru laughs at these old memories while still holding his split position. After doing his stretches he moves some furniture around, he completes the usual class routine.

Two hours later he decides to make some breakfast for Mikey and himself before taking a shower since the stench of food is going to cling to him anyways.

He begins to make some banana pancakes with eggs and bacon on the side. While flipping a pancake he hears a loud yawn from behind him. He turns around and sees a disheveled haired Mikey with the blanket still wrapped around his shoulders.

"Morning sleeping beauty", says Haru as Mikey slowly approaches him from behind and wraps his arm around him. "Clingy as ever but I wouldn't do that I just finished a workout" says Haru as he turns around only for Mikey to embrace him tighter unbothered by his physical state. After a few moments Haru gets the message that Mikey isn't going to move so he picks him up bridal style and puts him on the counter.

Haru turns back around to continue making the food and Mikey takes this time to check out his friend. His hair is up in a ponytail, his white shirt slightly drenched in sweat which makes the muscles under his clothes visible. His eyes wander lower at the gray sweatpants and how they're tight around all the right places. Mikey bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, trying to stop his thoughts from wandering even farther.

He bangs his head against the cupboard; 'I can't believe I've fallen for my best friend.'

"So do you want to invite him to come?" Mikey was so lost in thought he didn't notice Haru speaking to him. "Uh what was that ?" Mikey asks nervously, hoping Haru won't catch the uneasiness in his voice.

"I wanted to head to the mall to grab Inuis' present and an outfit for the party, and I wanted to know if we should invite Kei along." Says Haruchiyo as he's plating the bacon and starting on the pancakes.

"Yeah sure I don't really care but he's probably going to want to bring his boyfriends along." The comment causes Haru to chuckle a bit, "when do you think he'll have the balls to confess to them."

Mikey rolls his eyes, "at this point I'm about to do it for him."

"You better not" says Haru as he places both plates on the table with some orange juice on the side. He grabs a bottle of whipped cream and adds a mountain on Mikey's plate knowing he has a knack for sweets. Haru on the other hand places only one pancake on his plate with a mountain of fruit on top.

Mikey looks over to him curiously, "that's all you're going to eat, take some bacon at least."

"It's fine I'm cutting back on greasy foods," says Haruchiyo quickly without making any eye contact. Mikey notices his quick change in demeanor; he stands up and takes a seat next to Haru, bacon in hand. "Take a bite."