~7~

This chapter will the solely focused on Sanzu and Mikey's weekend.

(This chapter goes back and forth with calling Sanzu by his given name, if it makes anyone confused or if it bothers anyone please leave a comment I will only refer to him by one name)

Next chapter will solely be focused on the Baji/Fuyu/Tora dinner.

~Enjoy~

'I actually made it through this week of hell.' Thinks Sanzu as he's getting his place ready for him and Mikey. Emma texted him the other day asking if they could try the new recipe so he's heading over to the Sanos when he's done.

After Sanzu gets everything ready he takes a shower. He decides to dress up maybe to catch the attention of a certain blonde. He puts on a light brown turtle neck with a brown and maroon flannel over, the upper three buttons are untouched while buttons the rest, he tucks both shirts into his highwaited brown jeans to match his turtle neck and throws on some maroon boots.

(Pictured Below)

Haru makes it to the Sano household and is greeted by Emma who goes back to the living room where she's watching a movie

Haru makes it to the Sano household and is greeted by Emma who goes back to the living room where she's watching a movie. Sanzu looks around the room searching for a short head of blonde hair "Where's Mikey?"

Emma pets the seat next to her and Sanzu takes a seat. "I sent him out with Ken to grab some last few ingredients, they should be back soon if they don't make any pit stops.... You like nice by the way, dressing up for anyone special." She says while wiggling her eyebrows.

He flushes and looks to the side trying to focus on anything else and his best friend, "no just felt like dressing up, thanks for the compliment though."

Emma waves her hand in front of her, "you really make me jealous Haru, you're literally prettier than any girl I know."

Sanzu says a quiet thank you and leans his head back on the couch, once again he's being compared to a girl. He knows she means no harm and is aware he carries himself in a way people would consider 'feminine' but why can't he just be himself without people comparing him to anything. Why want clothing and hair be gender neutral, why can't he just be pretty without being compared to anyone else ?

While he's lost in thought Emma brushes her finger through his hair, "this outfit would look nice with a bun. May I ?"

Sanzu shrugs his shoulders and decides against telling Emma what he was thinking about not trying to dampen the mood. He gets on the floor in front of her and lets her do her thing. When they were younger Emma was always enamored with his hair, she even went as far as begging Shinichiro to dye her hair pink (which he kindly refused).

While brushing his hair to the back she begins speaking. "How's school going ? It's been a while since we've caught up" she asks genuinely interested in field of study.

"School is fine, in a few months they're holding auditions for the big performance and many people are going to be there, I'm trying for the lead." Sanzu's voice comes out more confident than intended, when in reality he's shitting himself over the upcoming date.