BONUS

◡̈⋆ʜᴇʟʟᴏ(●'◡'●)ノ my readers

I can't believe this story reached 1K reads.

I never imagined that my first ever ff will have this much reads.

(๑'✪̤◡✪̤)◞ღԵհɑղƘՏღ to all of you for reading this story and voting for this story.

Here is a bonus chapter for all of my readers.

It's a short and simple bonus chapter as i didn't get much time to properly write.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

So let's get started.

ONE WEEK LATER

YN was sitting at the corner of the bed applying night cream when taehyung came inside the room with something in his hands.

YN look towards taehyung who was coming towards her with a box in his hands. Taehyung sat beside yn and gave her the box.

YN: (confused) What is it?

TAE: (smiling) Open it.

YN open unwrap the box and there was a photo album.

YN smile while looking at the album and also flip few pages going through the pictures while smiling. She look at the title and asked.

YN: (Confused) Didnt you said that it ill be OUR FIRST VACATION. Then why its HONEYMOON.

Taehyung lean closer to her and wispher in her ears.

TAE: But it was our Honeymoon. Do you want me to remind you in case you forget (seductively) what we did there.

YN flinch when his warm breath hits her ears and blushes when taehyung uses seductive tone. Taehyung back off and saw her flustered face and smile. YN try to calm herself by biting her lips and changing the topic.

YN: Uhm well i was going to meet my friends tomorrow and now i have this album so i will show them these pics.

TAE: (smiling) Ok.

YN: (pout) But you should have make some copies of this album. We have to give this to our parents and also my friends.

TAE: Dont worry. I'll print more copies.

YN put the album at the night stand and taehyung within a split second pull yn by her waist and laying on the bed making her hovered over him. YN gasped at his sudden action and her both hands fall on his chest.

TAE: (tucking her hairs behind her ears) You are so beautiful.

YN blushes and rest her forehead on his chest.

TAE: And Mine.

YN playfully hit his chest making him chuckle and try to get up but taehyung didnt let her instead push her and hoverded over her and without giving her a chance to understand the situation smash his lips on hers.

YN first startled by his action but immediatly reply by kissing back making him chuckle.

Taehyungs hands started to roam all over her body feeling every curve of her while her hands were playing with his hairs. Taehyung was kissing her roughly and passionately.

After kissing each other roughly yet passionately both parted away to catch their breath and started brathing heavily. Taehyung open his eyes and saw her eyes closed and flustered face. Taehyung kiss her forehed to which she open her eyes.