CHAPTER 1

A little girl said something to her mother in a loud voice. The mother heard the words her own daughter said... She run and choked her youngest daughter, asking what she said... the little girl couldn't speak in fear... The little girl was crying... having a hard time breathing; she tried to speak, but she couldn't speak... she was running out of breath...

The little girl was looking toward where her older sister was... But her older sister did not care about her, she ignored her... She was pale like snow. She gave up from trying to stop her mother. But then her father came home... she got released from being choked by her mother. The little girl herself did not know why her mother choked her...

Since then, she fears her mother; she avoided her and distance herself from her own mother. She got traumatize from that incident... Leading her to forget the terrible memory of the past.

                                                        OCTOBER, 2022 12:00 P. M TUESDAY

Rosalyn has a curly, black hair, with beautiful almond eyes, snow white skin, and it's tall like a celebrity. 

My name is Rosalyn, 14 years old, third year in junior high school. I'm tall. I was called a giant when I was in elementary, 
I would cry every time I heard it, but of course I'm not a crybaby anymore.

My story is very different from any other people. In short, my life is "BORING"... Yes indeed very boring.... I'm even wondering how I survived this boring life of mine. I can't even seem to remember my memories at all. 

Rosalyn's daily life is to wake up at 9 in the morning. There are times she wakes up late too. at 10:20 she will take a shower, 11:00 she will eat while her hair is being styled by her mother, 11:30, she's brushing her teeth after eating, 11:50 she's dressed in her uniform and taking care of her face, 12:10 she's finished and ready to go to school.

Rosalyn has arrived in her school with her childhood best friend Selena. She is called Lena, or Selen, Rosa's childhood friend. Selena and Rosalyn have been best friends for over 8 years since elementary. Lena is the only person Rosalyn trusted more than anyone. They both would always share their secrets only with each other. Selena and Rosalyn are introverts, so it's hard for them to make conversations with others.

To Rosalyn, Selena is the greatest best friend she has. But Rosalyn... She doesn't want to expect Selena to always be with her forever.

                                                              OCTOBER, 2022 12:30 P. M

Rosalyn took her mathematics notebook and pen from her bag, then came their first subject teacher and the lesson started.

THIRD & FOURTH PERIOD PAST...

                                                                   BREAK TIME 3:40 P.M

Rosalyn started to stretch. She took her biscuit from her bag and ate. As always, she is alone on her desk, not speaking to anyone. not trying to be extra to others, quietly eating all by herself at her desk, watching her classmates go to the canteen together. As she finished eating her food, she sat quietly in her desk drawing, waiting for the next period.

                                                             AFTER SCHOOL 6:40 P.M

The last period ended. Their last period was supposed to be a lesson, but their advisor got angry and advised them instead. Rosalyn came down to the third floor and waited for Selena to come out of her classroom. As always, both of them are tired from all the lessons and the noise of their classmates. Rosalyn and Selena would always talk about things to each other, for example, personal stuff that happens when they are not together.

                                                                      AT HOME 6:50

Rosalyn came home with a tired expression. Since they have a computer shop, she would normally see her parents talking to customers every day. Rosalyn immediately got to her room to change into more comfortable clothes. After changing into a comfortable cloth, she prepared and served the food to her family. There in a small table, all four of them ate all together as usual...

                              END OF CHAPTER 1:

                                                              Written by: Choco latte