Chapter 10: Her First Kiss

After the confession ended, Rosalyn introduce Mark to Selena, Ray, and Kaius as a friend. The three welcomed him as a new member of their group. Rosalyn seemed more cheerful than before. It was only the four of them, now they are a five groups of friends.

Rosalyn, who observes and watches the four from behind, laugh and talks together. She looked at the sky, wishing for their happiness to never end.. If it's a dream, she doesn't want to wake up from this beautiful dream.. She looks away from the sky and closed her eyes, smiling..
Selena looks behind, toward Rosalyn, calling her to hurry. Rosalyn opened her eyes and walked in their direction.

Rosalyn thought to herself as she walks;

"I'll treasure this moment of happiness. And I hope it'll never end..."

The next day, all five of them hang out after school. With Mark in the group, all of them became more cheerful and noisy than usual. They all had fun and went to a lot of place. Mark suggested going to the karaoke as the last place to hang out.

As the others sing, Rosalyn excuses herself to get some more drinks, Kaius notice her left the room, so he followed her. He yelled out her name, telling her to wait. Rosalyn then stops and looks behind her. She saw Kaius following her behind; she got surprised, so she asks him;

"What are you doing here?" she ask nervously, curious about why he followed her behind.

Kaius then replied;

"I ran out of drinks, so I thought it'll be better if we both go together."

He smiles at her as he replies to her question. Rosalyn's view of Kaius was as if he was glowing. She felt like her eyes were going to tear up from how bright he looked.

She thought out aloud;

"You're more handsome as time pass..." Rosalyn looks at Kaius as she speaks her thoughts aloud without realising it. Kaius flushed, stuttering as he asks her while covering his cheeks;

"W-What do you mean? A-Are you drunk right now?.." his hands turn cold, he was nervous and his face blushing. Rosalyn came back to her senses, rewinding what she said in her head. She blushes as she remembers what she said in front of Kaius. Rosalyn tried to explain, but she kept stuttering;

"I.. T-That..! I-It was..!" Rosalyn struggles as she tries explaining to Kaius, trying to find the right words to tell him. But, she couldn't make excuses, she knows it'll only make their relationship worse.. She decides to say the truth;

"I mean... Every time I look at you.. You were glowing, and I don't know why.. But, my heart races when I look at you.." Rosalyn anxiously told Kaius the truth, even the feelings she kept inside.

Kaius, who listens to her words seriously, hugged her tightly. She got surprised. He also said his feelings towards her. Rosalyn blushed more, and her heart beat fast as she hears his sweet words. She knows she hates the sweet words, but she can feel his words.

Kaius looked at her, he ask her permission;

"Rosa.. Can I... Kiss you..?" He asks her nervously. Rosalyn and Kaius, we're both looking into each other's eyes. Rosalyn can read what Kaius was expecting.

She replied;

"No.."

It shocked Kaius as he hears her reply "no" to him, asking her permission. Rosalyn smiles and immediately took the lead at kissing him first. She pulls his necktie and kissed his lips. Rosalyn then pulled him away from her. It startled Kaius. He froze, not expecting her to take the first lead after she replied "no".

Rosalyn then spoke;

"Did you really think I would refuse?" She smirks at Kaius as she mentions her reply to him earlier.

He then chuckles at her. Pulling her towards him and kissing her deeply. Rosalyn can feel the warmth of his tongue along with hers. Her body felt feverish. Kaius kisses her deeper, hugging her gently into his arms. He stops and kisses her neck, giving her a hickey. Rosalyn felt ticklish and a bit in pain, she grunts as she feels Kaius bite her neck. He looked at her and saw her in tears. He stops after seeing her in tears, controlling his desires towards her just not to see her hurt. It confused Rosalyn why he stopped. So she asks;

"What's wrong..?" Rosalyn asks Kaius with a concerned expression.

Kaius wiped her tears and spoke;

"I'm sorry.. I just don't want to see you hurt and crying.."

His eyes looked like he couldn't stand seeing her in tears, it looks like he was in pain as well.

Rosalyn replied;

"It's alright.. I'm not in pain. It wasn't your fault.. It's just like being stung by a bee."

She smiles at Kaius and hugs him gently. He then hugs her back, and kissed her deeply.

Both of them didn't know. The three; we're eavesdropping and following them from behind since earlier. Selena sneaked to take a video of both of them. They suddenly heard a sound giggling in the corner. Before Rosalyn and Kaius even notice them, Ray immediately covered Selena's mouth, and they hid. Mark and Ray sighed.

"We almost got found.."

Mark spoke, relief that Rosalyn and Kaius did not catch them.

Selena realise she was giggling a bit loud. If Ray didn't cover her mouth and hid, the three of them could've been caught watching the two. The three of them peaked, checking both of them.

"They must be waiting for the drinks. Should we go back now?" Kaius spoke; asking Rosalyn to go back to their karaoke room.

She replied;

"Hmm... Let's go back then!"

Rosalyn's words and tone sounded as if she was suspicious about something. She looks back in their direction, smirking. Mark, Ray, and Selena immediately headed straight to the karaoke room. They knew Rosalyn would ask tons of questions. They thought about a lot of excuses to answer to her questions. Both arrive at their karaoke room, Mark was pretending to sing, Selena and Ray were pretending to have fallen asleep hugging each other. She checked properly. All three of them were sweating even though it's cold inside. Rosalyn knows they were pretending, so she pretends to not know anything like they do. Kaius sat next to Rosalyn, secretly holding her hand.

Rosalyn took a picture of Selena and Ray sleeping together at the karaoke and posting it in her instar. Mark, who was pretending to sing, he was holding his laughter, trying to hold it in. Rosalyn even took a video of them, saying how cute of a couple they are, and teasing Mark as well in the video..

All the five of them laughed together. No matter how angry Rosalyn can be, she could never, ever yell at them. To her, her friends are already like her family. Even though she is not on good terms with her family, always avoiding and distancing herself. It was only because she didn't trust them once. Their words hurt her deeply. They were the cause of her pain and the reason why she couldn't smile genuinely.

She can smile brightly when she is around her friends and the person she loves the most.. She can't help but feel like it's all just a dream. Rosalyn prays for their happiness to never end.

The day ended, it was running late. All of them decides to go home until Rosalyn bumped into a girl. Rosalyn apologize and bowed her head to her.

"I'm so sorry!"

Not knowing who she apologises to. The girl she bumped into spoke to her;

"Um.. Why're you bowing and apologising to me? Have you forgotten me?"

The girl asks her, her tone of voice sounded as if her feelings got hurt by her. Rosalyn lifted her head and saw her face. Brown wavy long hair with orange eyes. Rosalyn thought the girl she bumped into looked familiar, it seems that she has met her but couldn't clearly remember. Selena then shouts;

"Ah! Lydia!" Selena shouted excitedly.

  End of Chapter 10: Her First Kiss          Written By: Choco Latte